Dreaming of Shimmer
Posted: October 6, 2009
The Estée Lauder Companies introduced a limited edition Dreaming Pearl Shimmer Body Pour, a pearlescent and silky skin lotion based on Tommy Hilfiger Toiletries’ new Dreaming fragrance. The cosmetic brings to the body a shimmering visual effect while also covering skin in its signature fragrance. U.S. Bon-Ton stores will feature the product beginning in February 2009.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 401Customizable Perfume May Be the Hottest Trend on the Fragrance Market
- 311Part 2: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 246What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 216How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 175Beauty 2017-2018, Part 6: Fragrance – Good News/Bad News
- 147Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 87Bond No. 9 to Debut First Perfume and Lipstick Duo, Nolita
- 67Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 66INCI Name: Fragrance
- 57Designer Tadashi Shoji Introduces Eau De Rose