Dreaming of Shimmer
Posted: October 6, 2009
The Estée Lauder Companies introduced a limited edition Dreaming Pearl Shimmer Body Pour, a pearlescent and silky skin lotion based on Tommy Hilfiger Toiletries’ new Dreaming fragrance. The cosmetic brings to the body a shimmering visual effect while also covering skin in its signature fragrance. U.S. Bon-Ton stores will feature the product beginning in February 2009.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 140The Only Way is Up
- 88INCI Name: Fragrance
- 45New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 37New Strategic Challenges for Fragrance
- 36Actor Boyd Holbrook to Represent Diesel’s New Fragrance
- 35Introducing the First Cradle to Cradle Fragrance: PuraVita
- 34Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 29Chanel Bottles Boy
- 28#TBT: Bath & Body Works Brings Back 90s Favorites
- 22Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?