Dreaming of Shimmer
Posted: October 6, 2009
The Estée Lauder Companies introduced a limited edition Dreaming Pearl Shimmer Body Pour, a pearlescent and silky skin lotion based on Tommy Hilfiger Toiletries’ new Dreaming fragrance. The cosmetic brings to the body a shimmering visual effect while also covering skin in its signature fragrance. U.S. Bon-Ton stores will feature the product beginning in February 2009.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1077What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 521Beauty 2017-2018, Part 6: Fragrance – Good News/Bad News
- 362How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 304Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 296Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 185Part 2: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 138Bond No. 9 to Debut First Perfume and Lipstick Duo, Nolita
- 133How Scentbird Grew More than 400% in Less Than a Year
- 105Coty Contributes to Grand Musée du Parfum in Paris
- 76Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem