Scent of a Bunny
Posted: October 6, 2009
Coty Beauty launched the first-ever Playboy fragrance collection for young adult males—designed by perfumers at Symrise and Givaudan—in Asia, Europe, South America and North America. In the U.S., the four scents, which include Malibu, Las Vegas, Hollywood and Miami, are available at CVS, Rite Aid, Meijer and Target stores. Sleever International designed the line’s matte brushed metal look using its own “Skinsleever” technology to boldly differentiate the packaging. Other design elements on the whisky flask-shaped fragrance bottles include the emblematic Playboy bunny and bowtie icon.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 534Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 155Syria's Warzone Spawns Fragrance Brand
- 88INCI Name: Fragrance
- 58Fragrance Du Bois Plans for Expansion
- 45Avon LIFE By Kenzo Takada Coming Soon
- 43Phlur Raises Cash to Disrupt Digital Fragrance Sales
- 34Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 32New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 28What Atelier-L'Oréal Means for Niche Perfumery
- 23Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?