Scent of a Bunny
Posted: October 6, 2009
Coty Beauty launched the first-ever Playboy fragrance collection for young adult males—designed by perfumers at Symrise and Givaudan—in Asia, Europe, South America and North America. In the U.S., the four scents, which include Malibu, Las Vegas, Hollywood and Miami, are available at CVS, Rite Aid, Meijer and Target stores. Sleever International designed the line’s matte brushed metal look using its own “Skinsleever” technology to boldly differentiate the packaging. Other design elements on the whisky flask-shaped fragrance bottles include the emblematic Playboy bunny and bowtie icon.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 199Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 198Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 131Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
- 112Natural Fragrances Popular with Holiday 2016 Consumers
- 67Prestige Fragrance Improves Overall Holiday 2016 Performance
- 63INCI Name: Fragrance
- 472016 Holiday Sales for Prestige Fragrance Outperforming Those of 2015
- 40Natural Fragrance Ingredient Market Worth $5.3 Billion by 2024
- 33Ouch: Prestige Fragrance Sales Drop So Far in Holiday 2016
- 30Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots