Scent of a Bunny
Posted: October 6, 2009
Coty Beauty launched the first-ever Playboy fragrance collection for young adult males—designed by perfumers at Symrise and Givaudan—in Asia, Europe, South America and North America. In the U.S., the four scents, which include Malibu, Las Vegas, Hollywood and Miami, are available at CVS, Rite Aid, Meijer and Target stores. Sleever International designed the line’s matte brushed metal look using its own “Skinsleever” technology to boldly differentiate the packaging. Other design elements on the whisky flask-shaped fragrance bottles include the emblematic Playboy bunny and bowtie icon.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 565Part 2: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 529Customizable Perfume May Be the Hottest Trend on the Fragrance Market
- 284What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 277How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 228Beauty 2017-2018, Part 6: Fragrance – Good News/Bad News
- 195Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 127INCI Name: Fragrance
- 113Designer Tadashi Shoji Introduces Eau De Rose
- 105Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 71How Scentbird Grew More than 400% in Less Than a Year