Scent of a Bunny
Posted: October 6, 2009
Coty Beauty launched the first-ever Playboy fragrance collection for young adult males—designed by perfumers at Symrise and Givaudan—in Asia, Europe, South America and North America. In the U.S., the four scents, which include Malibu, Las Vegas, Hollywood and Miami, are available at CVS, Rite Aid, Meijer and Target stores. Sleever International designed the line’s matte brushed metal look using its own “Skinsleever” technology to boldly differentiate the packaging. Other design elements on the whisky flask-shaped fragrance bottles include the emblematic Playboy bunny and bowtie icon.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 1016What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 457Beauty 2017-2018, Part 6: Fragrance – Good News/Bad News
- 356How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 300Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 290Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 183Part 2: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 135Bond No. 9 to Debut First Perfume and Lipstick Duo, Nolita
- 124How Scentbird Grew More than 400% in Less Than a Year
- 105Coty Contributes to Grand Musée du Parfum in Paris
- 72Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem