Scent of a Bunny
Posted: October 6, 2009
Coty Beauty launched the first-ever Playboy fragrance collection for young adult males—designed by perfumers at Symrise and Givaudan—in Asia, Europe, South America and North America. In the U.S., the four scents, which include Malibu, Las Vegas, Hollywood and Miami, are available at CVS, Rite Aid, Meijer and Target stores. Sleever International designed the line’s matte brushed metal look using its own “Skinsleever” technology to boldly differentiate the packaging. Other design elements on the whisky flask-shaped fragrance bottles include the emblematic Playboy bunny and bowtie icon.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 143Scentbird Overcomes Challenges of Large Customer Queues
- 104INCI Name: Fragrance
- 91Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
- 87Avon LIFE By Kenzo Takada Coming Soon
- 86New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 59Shiseido Reveals Fragrances Under Newly Created Travel Retail Channel
- 58New Strategic Challenges for Fragrance
- 43Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 31A Challenging Global Climate for Fragrances
- 30Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?