Scent of a Bunny
Posted: October 6, 2009
Coty Beauty launched the first-ever Playboy fragrance collection for young adult males—designed by perfumers at Symrise and Givaudan—in Asia, Europe, South America and North America. In the U.S., the four scents, which include Malibu, Las Vegas, Hollywood and Miami, are available at CVS, Rite Aid, Meijer and Target stores. Sleever International designed the line’s matte brushed metal look using its own “Skinsleever” technology to boldly differentiate the packaging. Other design elements on the whisky flask-shaped fragrance bottles include the emblematic Playboy bunny and bowtie icon.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 323Organic, Mood-Altering Fragrance Launched in U.S.
- 163Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
- 112Britney Spears Says 'Aloha' With New Fragrance
- 106New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 88INCI Name: Fragrance
- 82Seven Predicts Fragrance Trends for 2015/16
- 48Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 46A Challenging Global Climate for Fragrances
- 37New Strategic Challenges for Fragrance
- 32Rethinking Fragrance: Part I