CPL Aromas Inc. has agreed to purchase the fragrance business of Hagelin & Co. Inc. CPL Aromas will transfer Hagelin's fragrance production to its Somerset, New Jersey, site in late January/early February 2009. Nick Pickthall, managing director of CPL Aromas Americas, noted that the deal represents an opportunity for the company to grow its presence in the North American market. Meanwhile, Hagelin & Co. will focus on its flavor business, investing in the development of new technologies.
CPL Aromas Purchases Hagelin Fragrance Business
January 22, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 357Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 231Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
- 202Natural Fragrances Popular with Holiday 2016 Consumers
- 195Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 92INCI Name: Fragrance
- 822016 Holiday Sales for Prestige Fragrance Outperforming Those of 2015
- 68Natural Fragrance Ingredient Market Worth $5.3 Billion by 2024
- 65Prestige Fragrance Improves Overall Holiday 2016 Performance
- 61Smell the Perfume at the Grand Musée du Parfum
- 56Ouch: Prestige Fragrance Sales Drop So Far in Holiday 2016
- Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
2/15/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured and Nicole Urbanowicz
- The Only Way is Up
6/17/2016, Oru Mohiuddin, Senior Beauty and Personal Care Analyst, Euromonitor
- Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
8/23/2016, Rachel ten Brink, CMO & Co-Founder of Scentbird
- If You Can’t See the Future, You Can’t Get There
10/20/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
1/21/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky