CPL Aromas Inc. has agreed to purchase the fragrance business of Hagelin & Co. Inc. CPL Aromas will transfer Hagelin's fragrance production to its Somerset, New Jersey, site in late January/early February 2009. Nick Pickthall, managing director of CPL Aromas Americas, noted that the deal represents an opportunity for the company to grow its presence in the North American market. Meanwhile, Hagelin & Co. will focus on its flavor business, investing in the development of new technologies.
CPL Aromas Purchases Hagelin Fragrance Business
January 22, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 143Scentbird Overcomes Challenges of Large Customer Queues
- 97INCI Name: Fragrance
- 92Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
- 87Avon LIFE By Kenzo Takada Coming Soon
- 85New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 58New Strategic Challenges for Fragrance
- 41Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 30A Challenging Global Climate for Fragrances
- 29Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
- 25Seven Predicts Fragrance Trends for 2015/16
- White Space Alert: Multifunctional Fragrances
9/21/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
2/15/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured and Nicole Urbanowicz
- Marshmallow to Freesia: New Fragrance Trends
5/4/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Shiseido and Burberry Deal Delivers Fragrance and Makeup to Japan
6/5/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured