CPL Aromas Inc. has agreed to purchase the fragrance business of Hagelin & Co. Inc. CPL Aromas will transfer Hagelin's fragrance production to its Somerset, New Jersey, site in late January/early February 2009. Nick Pickthall, managing director of CPL Aromas Americas, noted that the deal represents an opportunity for the company to grow its presence in the North American market. Meanwhile, Hagelin & Co. will focus on its flavor business, investing in the development of new technologies.
CPL Aromas Purchases Hagelin Fragrance Business
January 22, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 241Organic, Mood-Altering Fragrance Launched in U.S.
- 162Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
- 112Britney Spears Says 'Aloha' With New Fragrance
- 109New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 86INCI Name: Fragrance
- 86Seven Predicts Fragrance Trends for 2015/16
- 49New Strategic Challenges for Fragrance
- 47A Challenging Global Climate for Fragrances
- 46Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 32The Future Of Beauty: The Future of Fragrance
- Sustainable Scents
8/26/2008, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Holiday Fragrance Mania
8/29/2008, Nancy C. Hayden
- Materials: The Scent of a Winner
9/5/2008, Steve Tanner
- Fragrance Safety and Evaluation
9/5/2008, Matthias Vey
- Scent Sleuth: Do Cultural Preferences Influence Fragrance Development?
9/5/2008, Nancy C. Hayden