Posted: October 6, 2009
Richard Newton, a wedding planner and former fragrance executive, created Vow Fragrance—the first of its “annual” fragrances, according to the company. Designed for brides, the scent will be altered each year. However, brides will subsequently be able to purchase “their year” through the use of private code card that comes with every bottle. The fragrance is available online at www.vowfragrance.com.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 357Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 231Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
- 202Natural Fragrances Popular with Holiday 2016 Consumers
- 195Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 93INCI Name: Fragrance
- 822016 Holiday Sales for Prestige Fragrance Outperforming Those of 2015
- 68Natural Fragrance Ingredient Market Worth $5.3 Billion by 2024
- 65Prestige Fragrance Improves Overall Holiday 2016 Performance
- 60Smell the Perfume at the Grand Musée du Parfum
- 55Ouch: Prestige Fragrance Sales Drop So Far in Holiday 2016