Posted: October 6, 2009
Richard Newton, a wedding planner and former fragrance executive, created Vow Fragrance—the first of its “annual” fragrances, according to the company. Designed for brides, the scent will be altered each year. However, brides will subsequently be able to purchase “their year” through the use of private code card that comes with every bottle. The fragrance is available online at www.vowfragrance.com.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 180Organic, Mood-Altering Fragrance Launched in U.S.
- 160Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
- 111Britney Spears Says 'Aloha' With New Fragrance
- 106New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 83Seven Predicts Fragrance Trends for 2015/16
- 82INCI Name: Fragrance
- 49New Strategic Challenges for Fragrance
- 47Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 46A Challenging Global Climate for Fragrances
- 33The Future Of Beauty: The Future of Fragrance