Posted: October 6, 2009
Richard Newton, a wedding planner and former fragrance executive, created Vow Fragrance—the first of its “annual” fragrances, according to the company. Designed for brides, the scent will be altered each year. However, brides will subsequently be able to purchase “their year” through the use of private code card that comes with every bottle. The fragrance is available online at www.vowfragrance.com.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 143Scentbird Overcomes Challenges of Large Customer Queues
- 101INCI Name: Fragrance
- 93Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
- 87Avon LIFE By Kenzo Takada Coming Soon
- 86New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 63Shiseido Reveals Fragrances Under Newly Created Travel Retail Channel
- 58New Strategic Challenges for Fragrance
- 43Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 30A Challenging Global Climate for Fragrances
- 30Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?