Posted: October 6, 2009
Richard Newton, a wedding planner and former fragrance executive, created Vow Fragrance—the first of its “annual” fragrances, according to the company. Designed for brides, the scent will be altered each year. However, brides will subsequently be able to purchase “their year” through the use of private code card that comes with every bottle. The fragrance is available online at www.vowfragrance.com.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 436Part 2: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 376[Video] Call it a Comeback: The Future of Fragrance
- 240in-cosmetics 2017: CPL Aromas Reveals New Brand Identity
- 236A Beautiful Partnership: Coty and Burberry Beauty
- 192Shiseido Breaks with Burberry, Focuses on D&G and Narciso Rodriguez
- 150What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 149Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 78Beauty 2017-2018, Part 6: Fragrance – Good News/Bad News
- 78INCI Name: Fragrance
- 69La Perla and CBBeauty Partner for New Scent, La Perla Mia