Posted: October 6, 2009
Richard Newton, a wedding planner and former fragrance executive, created Vow Fragrance—the first of its “annual” fragrances, according to the company. Designed for brides, the scent will be altered each year. However, brides will subsequently be able to purchase “their year” through the use of private code card that comes with every bottle. The fragrance is available online at www.vowfragrance.com.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 852What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 348Beauty 2017-2018, Part 6: Fragrance – Good News/Bad News
- 292Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 290Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 164Part 2: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 107How Scentbird Grew More than 400% in Less Than a Year
- 102Coty Contributes to Grand Musée du Parfum in Paris
- 91How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 71UPDATED: Luke Bracey Named New Face of Polo Red Franchise
- 70INCI Name: Fragrance