Posted: October 6, 2009
Richard Newton, a wedding planner and former fragrance executive, created Vow Fragrance—the first of its “annual” fragrances, according to the company. Designed for brides, the scent will be altered each year. However, brides will subsequently be able to purchase “their year” through the use of private code card that comes with every bottle. The fragrance is available online at www.vowfragrance.com.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 401Customizable Perfume May Be the Hottest Trend on the Fragrance Market
- 311Part 2: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 246What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 216How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 175Beauty 2017-2018, Part 6: Fragrance – Good News/Bad News
- 147Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 87Bond No. 9 to Debut First Perfume and Lipstick Duo, Nolita
- 67Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 66INCI Name: Fragrance
- 57Designer Tadashi Shoji Introduces Eau De Rose