Sandalwood Yield Exceeds Predictions
February 2, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 306Organic, Mood-Altering Fragrance Launched in U.S.
- 163Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
- 114New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 110Britney Spears Says 'Aloha' With New Fragrance
- 89INCI Name: Fragrance
- 87Seven Predicts Fragrance Trends for 2015/16
- 50Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 45New Strategic Challenges for Fragrance
- 43A Challenging Global Climate for Fragrances
- 30The Future Of Beauty: The Future of Fragrance
TFS Corp. Ltd. (Perth, Australia) has announced that heartwood development in its Indian sandalwood trees has met or exceeded yield predictions. The company, which seeks to establish a sustainable sandalwood heartwood supply in Australia, is predicting a heartwood yield of 27 kg per tree, with an average oil concentration yield of 3% per kg of heartwood.
- Sustainable Scents
8/26/2008, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Holiday Fragrance Mania
8/29/2008, Nancy C. Hayden
- Materials: The Scent of a Winner
9/5/2008, Steve Tanner
- Fragrance Safety and Evaluation
9/5/2008, Matthias Vey
- Scent Sleuth: Do Cultural Preferences Influence Fragrance Development?
9/5/2008, Nancy C. Hayden