TFS Corp. Ltd. (Perth, Australia) has announced that heartwood development in its Indian sandalwood trees has met or exceeded yield predictions. The company, which seeks to establish a sustainable sandalwood heartwood supply in Australia, is predicting a heartwood yield of 27 kg per tree, with an average oil concentration yield of 3% per kg of heartwood.
Sandalwood Yield Exceeds Predictions
February 2, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 137Scentbird Overcomes Challenges of Large Customer Queues
- 99INCI Name: Fragrance
- 89Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
- 85Avon LIFE By Kenzo Takada Coming Soon
- 68New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 62New Strategic Challenges for Fragrance
- 45Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 38A Challenging Global Climate for Fragrances
- 28Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
- 24Seven Predicts Fragrance Trends for 2015/16
- White Space Alert: Multifunctional Fragrances
9/21/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
10/17/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
2/15/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured and Nicole Urbanowicz
- Marshmallow to Freesia: New Fragrance Trends
5/4/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Shiseido and Burberry Deal Delivers Fragrance and Makeup to Japan
6/5/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured