TFS Corp. Ltd. (Perth, Australia) has announced that heartwood development in its Indian sandalwood trees has met or exceeded yield predictions. The company, which seeks to establish a sustainable sandalwood heartwood supply in Australia, is predicting a heartwood yield of 27 kg per tree, with an average oil concentration yield of 3% per kg of heartwood.
Sandalwood Yield Exceeds Predictions
February 2, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 201Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
- 195Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 158Natural Fragrances Popular with Holiday 2016 Consumers
- 131Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
- 66INCI Name: Fragrance
- 65Prestige Fragrance Improves Overall Holiday 2016 Performance
- 592016 Holiday Sales for Prestige Fragrance Outperforming Those of 2015
- 51Natural Fragrance Ingredient Market Worth $5.3 Billion by 2024
- 42Smell the Perfume at the Grand Musée du Parfum
- 34Ouch: Prestige Fragrance Sales Drop So Far in Holiday 2016
- Why is Fragrance Outperforming Skin Care?
2/15/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured and Nicole Urbanowicz
- The Only Way is Up
6/17/2016, Oru Mohiuddin, Senior Beauty and Personal Care Analyst, Euromonitor
- Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
8/23/2016, Rachel ten Brink, CMO & Co-Founder of Scentbird
- If You Can’t See the Future, You Can’t Get There
10/20/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Natalie Wood Remembered in a Fragrance
1/21/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky