Revelations Perfume and Cosmetics, Inc. announced it has entered into an agreement to develop and market 3121, a premium fragrance collection for musician Prince. 3121 is a white floral scent that opens with bergamot, jasmine and gardenia.
"The 3121 fragrance collection is the result of a shared vision to expand Prince's creative opportunities and avenues of expression," said Larry Couey, president, Revelations, a Philadelphia-based fragrance development and consumer product company. "We have been working intimately with Prince on this innovative project, and are thrilled to share the stage with a true creative genius."
The introduction of the 3121 fragrance will be the first of many products under the umbrella of the 3121 brand. It will be available in 100 ml EDP, 50 ml EDP and 30 ml EDP spray bottles. There is also an Xquisite Perfume purse spray and Xotic Body Crème to complete the collection.
The collection will be available exclusively at www.3121perfume.com.
Revelations to Develop Musician's Fragrance Collection
May 22, 2007
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 183Brand Revival: Celebrating America’s Perfumery Roots
- 161Seven Predicts Fragrance Trends for 2015/16
- 132New Report Says Global Fragrances and Perfumes Market to Exceed $36 Billion by 2017
- 114NoMo Launches Attractive Repellent
- 95INCI Name: Fragrance
- 78New Strategic Challenges for Fragrance
- 67Global Fragrance Market Booms
- 54A Challenging Global Climate for Fragrances
- 42Rethinking Fragrance: Part I
- 27Inter Parfums; Clarins Partner for U.S. Distribution of Luxury Brands
- Sustainable Scents
8/26/2008, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Holiday Fragrance Mania
8/29/2008, Nancy C. Hayden
- Materials: The Scent of a Winner
9/5/2008, Steve Tanner
- Fragrance Safety and Evaluation
9/5/2008, Matthias Vey
- Scent Sleuth: Do Cultural Preferences Influence Fragrance Development?
9/5/2008, Nancy C. Hayden