Fragrance is going through a tough time. According to NPD numbers, 10% fewer U.S. women age 18-24 and 5% fewer women age 25-34 reported shopping for fragrance in all of 2016. That's why it's notable that Scentbird created the below infographic, which demonstrates the most searched fragrance terms in 2016 by millennials. The results are based on 2 million fragrance search inquiries.
What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
February 8, 2017
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 420Part 2: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 365[Video] Call it a Comeback: The Future of Fragrance
- 233A Beautiful Partnership: Coty and Burberry Beauty
- 212in-cosmetics 2017: CPL Aromas Reveals New Brand Identity
- 187Shiseido Breaks with Burberry, Focuses on D&G and Narciso Rodriguez
- 148What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 136Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 85INCI Name: Fragrance
- 82Beauty 2017-2018, Part 6: Fragrance – Good News/Bad News
- 68La Perla and CBBeauty Partner for New Scent, La Perla Mia
This may give insight into shopping trends of millennials and how they will continue to purchase fragrance through 2017.
- The Only Way is Up
6/17/2016, Oru Mohiuddin, Senior Beauty and Personal Care Analyst, Euromonitor
- Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
8/23/2016, Rachel ten Brink, CMO & Co-Founder of Scentbird
- If You Can’t See the Future, You Can’t Get There
10/20/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty 2017-2018, Part 6: Fragrance – Good News/Bad News
2/2/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Shiseido Reveals Fragrances Under Newly Created Travel Retail Channel
5/2/2016, Jo-El Grossman