Fragrance is going through a tough time. According to NPD numbers, 10% fewer U.S. women age 18-24 and 5% fewer women age 25-34 reported shopping for fragrance in all of 2016. That's why it's notable that Scentbird created the below infographic, which demonstrates the most searched fragrance terms in 2016 by millennials. The results are based on 2 million fragrance search inquiries.
What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
February 8, 2017
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Fragrance
- 905What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 434Part 1: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 378Beauty 2017-2018, Part 6: Fragrance – Good News/Bad News
- 302Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 237Part 2: Waft Sets Out to Master Online Fragrance Customization
- 212How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 111How Scentbird Grew More than 400% in Less Than a Year
- 111UPDATED: Luke Bracey Named New Face of Polo Red Franchise
- 103Coty Contributes to Grand Musée du Parfum in Paris
- 88INCI Name: Fragrance
This may give insight into shopping trends of millennials and how they will continue to purchase fragrance through 2017.
- The Only Way is Up
6/17/2016, Oru Mohiuddin, Senior Beauty and Personal Care Analyst, Euromonitor
- Solving the Fragrance E-commerce Problem
8/23/2016, Rachel ten Brink, CMO & Co-Founder of Scentbird
- If You Can’t See the Future, You Can’t Get There
10/20/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Beauty 2017-2018, Part 6: Fragrance – Good News/Bad News
2/2/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Estee Lauder Boosts Its Ultra-luxury Reach
2/25/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured