NuSil Technology LLC released PCM-7919, an ingredient compatible with a wide range of cosmetic ingredients. It acts as a wetting agent and emulsifier, requires low usage levels, and can be considered for use in hair care formulations to add silkiness, shine and lubricity. It can also act as a detangling agent or resin plasticizer in hairstyling products or as a humectant and emollient in skin products.
Ingredient Offers Array of Applications
August 17, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 412Black Hair Care is Booming, but Consumers Can't Find the Right Products
- 253Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
- 2052013 Professional Salon Industry Haircare Study Shows Slow Growth for the Industry
- 198Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 185Nourishing Hair Oil for Smooth Result
- 100Condition Your Way to Hair Repair
- 81Booster Targets Signs of Hair Damage
- 70Take a Break from Split Ends
- 57The Rise of Anti-aging Hair Care
- 39Blurred Lines: The Growing Influence of Cosmetics in Hair Care Innovation