Soap in a Sponge
Posted: October 6, 2009
Spongellé introduced DUETS, two little cupcake shaped body buffers that last for 30 or more uses. Each half is infused with healthy moisturizers, vitamins, green tea extract and botanicals, as well as anti-aging and anti-oxidant ingredients. A lightly exfoliating texture polishes skin. DUETS Special Edition fragrance choices are Green Apple-Lilac in one half and Grapefruit Amber Infusion in the other. The smaller boxed versions offer Peony-Cassis paired with Asian Spice-Pomegranate or Papaya-Sandalwood; French-Lavender-Meyer Lemon with Lily of the Valley-Green Tea or Hot Spice-Ginger. The products are available at spas and salons throughout the U.S. and online at www.spongelle.com.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 353L’Oréal Hair Research Moves Beyond Conventional Ethnic Groupings
- 1872013 Professional Salon Industry Haircare Study Shows Slow Growth for the Industry
- 179Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
- 150Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 97Natural Hair Trend Among African-American Women Having Impact
- 76Manage Hair Damage with Overnight Treatment
- 61The Rise of Anti-aging Hair Care
- 47Black Hair Care is Booming, but Consumers Can't Find the Right Products
- 45Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 44Blurred Lines: The Growing Influence of Cosmetics in Hair Care Innovation