Soap in a Sponge
Posted: October 6, 2009
Spongellé introduced DUETS, two little cupcake shaped body buffers that last for 30 or more uses. Each half is infused with healthy moisturizers, vitamins, green tea extract and botanicals, as well as anti-aging and anti-oxidant ingredients. A lightly exfoliating texture polishes skin. DUETS Special Edition fragrance choices are Green Apple-Lilac in one half and Grapefruit Amber Infusion in the other. The smaller boxed versions offer Peony-Cassis paired with Asian Spice-Pomegranate or Papaya-Sandalwood; French-Lavender-Meyer Lemon with Lily of the Valley-Green Tea or Hot Spice-Ginger. The products are available at spas and salons throughout the U.S. and online at www.spongelle.com.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 429These Are the Buzziest Skin and Hair Care Brands
- 389Curl Power
- 370White Space Alert: Overnight Hair Masks
- 286Hair Care Brands Need to Organize Around Texture
- 248Hair Thinning and Breakage Grew 50% in the Last Decade
- 229Ulta Beauty Takes Co-washing Hair Care Mainstream
- 222Paul Mitchell Gives Consumers Hair Color Without Commitment
- 193Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 134Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 115Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development