Soap in a Sponge
Posted: October 6, 2009
Spongellé introduced DUETS, two little cupcake shaped body buffers that last for 30 or more uses. Each half is infused with healthy moisturizers, vitamins, green tea extract and botanicals, as well as anti-aging and anti-oxidant ingredients. A lightly exfoliating texture polishes skin. DUETS Special Edition fragrance choices are Green Apple-Lilac in one half and Grapefruit Amber Infusion in the other. The smaller boxed versions offer Peony-Cassis paired with Asian Spice-Pomegranate or Papaya-Sandalwood; French-Lavender-Meyer Lemon with Lily of the Valley-Green Tea or Hot Spice-Ginger. The products are available at spas and salons throughout the U.S. and online at www.spongelle.com.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 370UPDATED: 'It's a 10' for Men's Hair Care Products at Super Bowl 51
- 151Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 134The Do's and Don'ts of Dating Women with Natural Curls, Coils and Kinks
- 93Nubian Heritage Updates Packaging to Reflect Global Community
- 82Rahua’s Color Full Hair Care System
- 76This Hair Care Line Hits the Bullseye
- 74Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
- 70Keratin Complex Celebrates 10th Anniversary by 'Embracing Inner Beauty'
- 47Dove’s Dermacare Scalp Series
- 46Drivers and Opportunities in the Global Hair Care Market