Soap in a Sponge
Posted: October 6, 2009
Spongellé introduced DUETS, two little cupcake shaped body buffers that last for 30 or more uses. Each half is infused with healthy moisturizers, vitamins, green tea extract and botanicals, as well as anti-aging and anti-oxidant ingredients. A lightly exfoliating texture polishes skin. DUETS Special Edition fragrance choices are Green Apple-Lilac in one half and Grapefruit Amber Infusion in the other. The smaller boxed versions offer Peony-Cassis paired with Asian Spice-Pomegranate or Papaya-Sandalwood; French-Lavender-Meyer Lemon with Lily of the Valley-Green Tea or Hot Spice-Ginger. The products are available at spas and salons throughout the U.S. and online at www.spongelle.com.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 1164Turning Hair Care On Its Head
- 3974 Reasons Multicultural Consumers are Driving Hair Care
- 263What Neon Means
- 230Can Hair Care Grow?
- 223Ulta Beauty Takes Co-washing Hair Care Mainstream
- 194Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 183Women Rate Attractiveness of Men Based on Facial Hair
- 176Curl Power
- 143Croda Plexes Its Innovation Muscles
- 137Can Hair Follicles Be Printed?