Soap in a Sponge
Posted: October 6, 2009
Spongellé introduced DUETS, two little cupcake shaped body buffers that last for 30 or more uses. Each half is infused with healthy moisturizers, vitamins, green tea extract and botanicals, as well as anti-aging and anti-oxidant ingredients. A lightly exfoliating texture polishes skin. DUETS Special Edition fragrance choices are Green Apple-Lilac in one half and Grapefruit Amber Infusion in the other. The smaller boxed versions offer Peony-Cassis paired with Asian Spice-Pomegranate or Papaya-Sandalwood; French-Lavender-Meyer Lemon with Lily of the Valley-Green Tea or Hot Spice-Ginger. The products are available at spas and salons throughout the U.S. and online at www.spongelle.com.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 314Little Girls, Big Hair Trouble
- 273Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 265“Action Is the Best Thing You Can Create”
- 234Professional Hair Care to Grow at 4% Through 2020
- 198When a Bad Hair Day Leads to a Month of Frustration
- 183Schwarzkopf Jumps Into the Plex Game
- 183Can Hair Care Grow?
- 143Textured Hair Care That Delivers All the Elements
- 138Hair Care Market Will Grow Steadily Through 2024
- 128Turning Hair Care On Its Head