Soap in a Sponge
Posted: October 6, 2009
Spongellé introduced DUETS, two little cupcake shaped body buffers that last for 30 or more uses. Each half is infused with healthy moisturizers, vitamins, green tea extract and botanicals, as well as anti-aging and anti-oxidant ingredients. A lightly exfoliating texture polishes skin. DUETS Special Edition fragrance choices are Green Apple-Lilac in one half and Grapefruit Amber Infusion in the other. The smaller boxed versions offer Peony-Cassis paired with Asian Spice-Pomegranate or Papaya-Sandalwood; French-Lavender-Meyer Lemon with Lily of the Valley-Green Tea or Hot Spice-Ginger. The products are available at spas and salons throughout the U.S. and online at www.spongelle.com.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 363Curl Power
- 294Hair Care is Missing Opportunities with Video
- 241White Space Alert: Overnight Hair Masks
- 237This is What Normal Looks Like
- 199Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 159Matrix Color Sync Watercolors Evokes Pantone Colors in New Range
- 123Moroccanoil Embraces Curls
- 118Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 106Ulta Beauty Takes Co-washing Hair Care Mainstream
- 922013 Professional Salon Industry Haircare Study Shows Slow Growth for the Industry