Soap in a Sponge
Posted: October 6, 2009
Spongellé introduced DUETS, two little cupcake shaped body buffers that last for 30 or more uses. Each half is infused with healthy moisturizers, vitamins, green tea extract and botanicals, as well as anti-aging and anti-oxidant ingredients. A lightly exfoliating texture polishes skin. DUETS Special Edition fragrance choices are Green Apple-Lilac in one half and Grapefruit Amber Infusion in the other. The smaller boxed versions offer Peony-Cassis paired with Asian Spice-Pomegranate or Papaya-Sandalwood; French-Lavender-Meyer Lemon with Lily of the Valley-Green Tea or Hot Spice-Ginger. The products are available at spas and salons throughout the U.S. and online at www.spongelle.com.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 445[video] Suave Pulls a Fast One on Beauty Bloggers
- 328Ulta Beauty and Madison Reed Team Up to Provide In-store AI Hair Color Consultations
- 310[video] Shea Moisture Pulls Ad after "Whitewashing" Backlash on Social Media
- 199Unite's Liquid Dust
- 185What is Blorange and Why is Everyone Obsessed With it?
- 159Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 98SteelMclean's Hair Care Line
- 90Hair Chemist's Caviar Hair Care Line
- 89[in-cosmetics Global] Untangling the Latest Hair Innovations
- 86Pantene Celebrates African American Hair with New Collection