At the 2011 In-cosmetics in Milan, Dow Corning launched CE-7080 Smart Style Emulsion, an amino silicone elastomer emulsion that provides styling benefits—curl retention, frizz control, hair bounce and flexible hold—while conditioning. The company states that it is ideal for long-lasting leave-in conditioners, mousses and combing creams.
Style and Feel
April 12, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 560It's in the Jeans: The Denim Hair Color Trend Is Here
- 317Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
- 310Black Hair Care is Booming, but Consumers Can't Find the Right Products
- 2132013 Professional Salon Industry Haircare Study Shows Slow Growth for the Industry
- 202Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 115Condition Your Way to Hair Repair
- 73Nourishing Hair Oil for Smooth Result
- 58The Rise of Anti-aging Hair Care
- 47Booster Targets Signs of Hair Damage
- 35Blurred Lines: The Growing Influence of Cosmetics in Hair Care Innovation