AkzoNobel Global Personal Care introduced its new Structure Cel line of polymers for both hair care and skin care applications at the 2011 In-cosmetics. The versatile new polymers may be used effectively in a variety of formulations: foam boosters and rheology modifiers for sulfate-free or sulfate shampoos; rheology and texture modifiers for rinse-off and leave-on hair conditioners; styling polymers and rheology modifiers for hair styling gels; and thickeners for ethanol-based hand sanitizers that use of benzalkonium chloride.
Versatile Polymers for Hair
April 12, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 572It's in the Jeans: The Denim Hair Color Trend Is Here
- 307Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
- 297Black Hair Care is Booming, but Consumers Can't Find the Right Products
- 2152013 Professional Salon Industry Haircare Study Shows Slow Growth for the Industry
- 197Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 115Condition Your Way to Hair Repair
- 56The Rise of Anti-aging Hair Care
- 50Nourishing Hair Oil for Smooth Result
- 37Blurred Lines: The Growing Influence of Cosmetics in Hair Care Innovation
- 33Booster Targets Signs of Hair Damage