Posted: October 6, 2009
Alfaparf Milano has renamed its Semi di Lino line to Semi di Lino Diamante for its North American debut. The two groupings in the rebranded line, Illuminating Care and Illuminating Styling, now feature diamond powder and linseed extract for extra shine. The lines include shampoo, conditioner, shine lotion with vitamin E for smooth cuticles, an essential oil hair treatment, a hair mask and Cristalli Liquidi Beauty Fluid to shield hair from heat damage. Alfaparf Milano products are available in high-end salons.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 434These Are the Buzziest Skin and Hair Care Brands
- 414Curl Power
- 388White Space Alert: Overnight Hair Masks
- 264Hair Thinning and Breakage Grew 50% in the Last Decade
- 249Hair Care Brands Need to Organize Around Texture
- 234Paul Mitchell Gives Consumers Hair Color Without Commitment
- 172Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 138Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 96Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
- 88A Blowout that will Blow You Away