Posted: October 6, 2009
Alfaparf Milano has renamed its Semi di Lino line to Semi di Lino Diamante for its North American debut. The two groupings in the rebranded line, Illuminating Care and Illuminating Styling, now feature diamond powder and linseed extract for extra shine. The lines include shampoo, conditioner, shine lotion with vitamin E for smooth cuticles, an essential oil hair treatment, a hair mask and Cristalli Liquidi Beauty Fluid to shield hair from heat damage. Alfaparf Milano products are available in high-end salons.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 1076Turning Hair Care On Its Head
- 3594 Reasons Multicultural Consumers are Driving Hair Care
- 255What Neon Means
- 217Ulta Beauty Takes Co-washing Hair Care Mainstream
- 180Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 145Curl Power
- 129Can Hair Follicles Be Printed?
- 115Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 99Male Grooming and Global Expansion Driving Beauty Device Growth
- 94Clariant Moves to Capture Brazil's Hair Care Boom