Posted: October 6, 2009
Alfaparf Milano has renamed its Semi di Lino line to Semi di Lino Diamante for its North American debut. The two groupings in the rebranded line, Illuminating Care and Illuminating Styling, now feature diamond powder and linseed extract for extra shine. The lines include shampoo, conditioner, shine lotion with vitamin E for smooth cuticles, an essential oil hair treatment, a hair mask and Cristalli Liquidi Beauty Fluid to shield hair from heat damage. Alfaparf Milano products are available in high-end salons.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 651Little Girls, Big Hair Trouble
- 522Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 520Black Hair Care is Booming, but Consumers Can't Find the Right Products
- 295The US Hair Loss Treatment Industry to Earn $3.6 Billion in 2016
- 273Can Hair Care Grow?
- 216Look Intoxicating with Champagne Hair Care
- 211JetBlue's "Blue Beauty Tour" Partners with Farouk Systems Inc.
- 172Aussie Uses Real Customer Product Reviews in New Campaign
- 144It's in the Jeans: The Denim Hair Color Trend Is Here
- 80Textured Hair Care That Delivers All the Elements