Posted: October 6, 2009
Alfaparf Milano has renamed its Semi di Lino line to Semi di Lino Diamante for its North American debut. The two groupings in the rebranded line, Illuminating Care and Illuminating Styling, now feature diamond powder and linseed extract for extra shine. The lines include shampoo, conditioner, shine lotion with vitamin E for smooth cuticles, an essential oil hair treatment, a hair mask and Cristalli Liquidi Beauty Fluid to shield hair from heat damage. Alfaparf Milano products are available in high-end salons.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 314Little Girls, Big Hair Trouble
- 273Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 265“Action Is the Best Thing You Can Create”
- 234Professional Hair Care to Grow at 4% Through 2020
- 198When a Bad Hair Day Leads to a Month of Frustration
- 183Can Hair Care Grow?
- 182Schwarzkopf Jumps Into the Plex Game
- 144Textured Hair Care That Delivers All the Elements
- 138Hair Care Market Will Grow Steadily Through 2024
- 126Turning Hair Care On Its Head