Posted: October 6, 2009
Alfaparf Milano has renamed its Semi di Lino line to Semi di Lino Diamante for its North American debut. The two groupings in the rebranded line, Illuminating Care and Illuminating Styling, now feature diamond powder and linseed extract for extra shine. The lines include shampoo, conditioner, shine lotion with vitamin E for smooth cuticles, an essential oil hair treatment, a hair mask and Cristalli Liquidi Beauty Fluid to shield hair from heat damage. Alfaparf Milano products are available in high-end salons.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 323Ulta Beauty and Madison Reed Team Up to Provide In-store AI Hair Color Consultations
- 268[video] Shea Moisture Pulls Ad after "Whitewashing" Backlash on Social Media
- 198Unite's Liquid Dust
- 175What is Blorange and Why is Everyone Obsessed With it?
- 159Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 148Pantene Celebrates African American Hair with New Collection
- 98Hair Chemist's Caviar Hair Care Line
- 97SteelMclean's Hair Care Line
- 81[in-cosmetics Global] Untangling the Latest Hair Innovations
- 71Dear Barber, Please Send Beautiful Beard Products