Posted: October 6, 2009
Alfaparf Milano has renamed its Semi di Lino line to Semi di Lino Diamante for its North American debut. The two groupings in the rebranded line, Illuminating Care and Illuminating Styling, now feature diamond powder and linseed extract for extra shine. The lines include shampoo, conditioner, shine lotion with vitamin E for smooth cuticles, an essential oil hair treatment, a hair mask and Cristalli Liquidi Beauty Fluid to shield hair from heat damage. Alfaparf Milano products are available in high-end salons.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 368Curl Power
- 293Hair Care is Missing Opportunities with Video
- 239White Space Alert: Overnight Hair Masks
- 235This is What Normal Looks Like
- 200Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 158Matrix Color Sync Watercolors Evokes Pantone Colors in New Range
- 123Moroccanoil Embraces Curls
- 118Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 892013 Professional Salon Industry Haircare Study Shows Slow Growth for the Industry
- 84Hair Care Brands Need to Organize Around Texture