Posted: October 6, 2009
Alfaparf Milano has renamed its Semi di Lino line to Semi di Lino Diamante for its North American debut. The two groupings in the rebranded line, Illuminating Care and Illuminating Styling, now feature diamond powder and linseed extract for extra shine. The lines include shampoo, conditioner, shine lotion with vitamin E for smooth cuticles, an essential oil hair treatment, a hair mask and Cristalli Liquidi Beauty Fluid to shield hair from heat damage. Alfaparf Milano products are available in high-end salons.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 370UPDATED: 'It's a 10' for Men's Hair Care Products at Super Bowl 51
- 161Just for Men Gets Sudsy with Smart Shampoo Technology
- 145The Do's and Don'ts of Dating Women with Natural Curls, Coils and Kinks
- 143Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 103Rahua’s Color Full Hair Care System
- 101Nubian Heritage Updates Packaging to Reflect Global Community
- 88Dove’s Dermacare Scalp Series
- 73Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
- 71Keratin Complex Celebrates 10th Anniversary by 'Embracing Inner Beauty'
- 65This Hair Care Line Hits the Bullseye