Posted: October 6, 2009
Alfaparf Milano has renamed its Semi di Lino line to Semi di Lino Diamante for its North American debut. The two groupings in the rebranded line, Illuminating Care and Illuminating Styling, now feature diamond powder and linseed extract for extra shine. The lines include shampoo, conditioner, shine lotion with vitamin E for smooth cuticles, an essential oil hair treatment, a hair mask and Cristalli Liquidi Beauty Fluid to shield hair from heat damage. Alfaparf Milano products are available in high-end salons.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 350L’Oréal Hair Research Moves Beyond Conventional Ethnic Groupings
- 1952013 Professional Salon Industry Haircare Study Shows Slow Growth for the Industry
- 185Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
- 161Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 98Natural Hair Trend Among African-American Women Having Impact
- 77Manage Hair Damage with Overnight Treatment
- 63The Rise of Anti-aging Hair Care
- 60A Healthy Scalp In Sight for This Start Up
- 53Black Hair Care is Booming, but Consumers Can't Find the Right Products
- 47Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?