The products initially launch in Germany, Austria, France, Italy, Belgium and the Baltic States. In 2009 Poland, Russia, Ukraine and the Middle East will follow. In addition to TV spots and advertisements in the print media, a lottery and an extensive promotion tour are planned.
Beiersdorf Launches New Men's Hair Care Line
September 8, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 497It's in the Jeans: The Denim Hair Color Trend Is Here
- 320Black Hair Care is Booming, but Consumers Can't Find the Right Products
- 308Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
- 2112013 Professional Salon Industry Haircare Study Shows Slow Growth for the Industry
- 201Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 184Nourishing Hair Oil for Smooth Result
- 110Condition Your Way to Hair Repair
- 60Booster Targets Signs of Hair Damage
- 56The Rise of Anti-aging Hair Care
- 39Hair Care on the Verge of a New World Order
Beiersdorf will launch the NIVEA FOR MEN Hair Recharge line. According to the company, the products include a combination of carnitine and creatine, which stimulate the metabolism of hair follicles and hair roots as shown in tests with cultivated hair root cells. In doing so, the re-growth of strong and healthy hair is animated. This was shown in male test subjects in studies over several months, stated the company.