The products initially launch in Germany, Austria, France, Italy, Belgium and the Baltic States. In 2009 Poland, Russia, Ukraine and the Middle East will follow. In addition to TV spots and advertisements in the print media, a lottery and an extensive promotion tour are planned.
Beiersdorf Launches New Men's Hair Care Line
September 8, 2008
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 315Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
- 2372013 Professional Salon Industry Haircare Study Shows Slow Growth for the Industry
- 147Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 74Hair Care on the Verge of a New World Order
- 63Natural Hair Trend Among African-American Women Having Impact
- 57Blurred Lines: The Growing Influence of Cosmetics in Hair Care Innovation
- 56Drivers and Opportunities in the Global Hair Care Market
- 52The Rise of Anti-aging Hair Care
- 52Redken’s Triple Take 32 High-hold Hairspray
- 40Indonesia Looks to Boom in Professional Hair Care
Beiersdorf will launch the NIVEA FOR MEN Hair Recharge line. According to the company, the products include a combination of carnitine and creatine, which stimulate the metabolism of hair follicles and hair roots as shown in tests with cultivated hair root cells. In doing so, the re-growth of strong and healthy hair is animated. This was shown in male test subjects in studies over several months, stated the company.