Pravana Naturceuticals introduced what it deems the first botanical-based hair color treatment. Silk Degrees Naturceutical Hair Color Treatment, sold in spas and salons, is a plant-based, keratin protein-enriched color treatment containing no ammonia, peroxide and PPDs.Instead, the company formulates the line with jojoba seed, rosemary leaf and theobroma seed butter, along with silk amino acids and natural wheat protein, to impart color, shine and conditioning. The line is appropriate for both color-treated and natural hair, and is ideal for refreshing or transforming haircolor between regular color visits. The color imparted by the line's use washes out in 6-8 shampoos. Colors include copper, red, chocolate, mahogany, platinum and honey, which can be mixed to create custom shades. According to the company, the product line has antiaging and moisturizing properties.
September 19, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 467It's in the Jeans: The Denim Hair Color Trend Is Here
- 325Black Hair Care is Booming, but Consumers Can't Find the Right Products
- 307Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
- 2132013 Professional Salon Industry Haircare Study Shows Slow Growth for the Industry
- 202Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 187Nourishing Hair Oil for Smooth Result
- 109Condition Your Way to Hair Repair
- 68Booster Targets Signs of Hair Damage
- 57The Rise of Anti-aging Hair Care
- 39Hair Care on the Verge of a New World Order