Bamboo for Hair Reconstruction
Posted: October 6, 2009
Alfaparf Milano introduced a line of professional hair reconstructing products, Midollo di Bamboo. Two in-salon treatments using a cauterization serum and a concentrated protein treatment both repair internal hair damage while protecting hair’s outer smoothness and shine. Take-home products, available at salons worldwide, include a shampoo, a hair mask, a leave-in botanical bamboo extract treatment and a daily leave-in spray and detangler.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 369Curl Power
- 291Hair Care is Missing Opportunities with Video
- 238White Space Alert: Overnight Hair Masks
- 230This is What Normal Looks Like
- 199Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 154Matrix Color Sync Watercolors Evokes Pantone Colors in New Range
- 121Moroccanoil Embraces Curls
- 112Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 852013 Professional Salon Industry Haircare Study Shows Slow Growth for the Industry
- 84Hair Care Brands Need to Organize Around Texture