Bamboo for Hair Reconstruction
Posted: October 6, 2009
Alfaparf Milano introduced a line of professional hair reconstructing products, Midollo di Bamboo. Two in-salon treatments using a cauterization serum and a concentrated protein treatment both repair internal hair damage while protecting hair’s outer smoothness and shine. Take-home products, available at salons worldwide, include a shampoo, a hair mask, a leave-in botanical bamboo extract treatment and a daily leave-in spray and detangler.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 1112Slideshow: How to Disrupt the Hair Color Experience
- 503Meet the Product Junkie
- 379MiLi Offers Fast, Easy, Connected Skin Care Technology
- 174Just for Men Gets Sudsy with Smart Shampoo Technology
- 170Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 155Hair Care That's Pure GLISS
- 103Unite's Liquid Dust
- 82It’s Easy as “Pai” to “Shau” Off Soft Hair
- 74Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
- 71New Beauty Brand Gives Consumers the ROIL Treatment