Bamboo for Hair Reconstruction
Posted: October 6, 2009
Alfaparf Milano introduced a line of professional hair reconstructing products, Midollo di Bamboo. Two in-salon treatments using a cauterization serum and a concentrated protein treatment both repair internal hair damage while protecting hair’s outer smoothness and shine. Take-home products, available at salons worldwide, include a shampoo, a hair mask, a leave-in botanical bamboo extract treatment and a daily leave-in spray and detangler.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 444Curl Power
- 429These Are the Buzziest Skin and Hair Care Brands
- 399White Space Alert: Overnight Hair Masks
- 273Hair Thinning and Breakage Grew 50% in the Last Decade
- 255Hair Care Brands Need to Organize Around Texture
- 241Paul Mitchell Gives Consumers Hair Color Without Commitment
- 179Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 137Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 94Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
- 76Dove Creates Realistic Hair Stressors with Real Life Testing