Bamboo for Hair Reconstruction
Posted: October 6, 2009
Alfaparf Milano introduced a line of professional hair reconstructing products, Midollo di Bamboo. Two in-salon treatments using a cauterization serum and a concentrated protein treatment both repair internal hair damage while protecting hair’s outer smoothness and shine. Take-home products, available at salons worldwide, include a shampoo, a hair mask, a leave-in botanical bamboo extract treatment and a daily leave-in spray and detangler.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 323Ulta Beauty and Madison Reed Team Up to Provide In-store AI Hair Color Consultations
- 271[video] Shea Moisture Pulls Ad after "Whitewashing" Backlash on Social Media
- 198Unite's Liquid Dust
- 175What is Blorange and Why is Everyone Obsessed With it?
- 160Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 148Pantene Celebrates African American Hair with New Collection
- 100Hair Chemist's Caviar Hair Care Line
- 97SteelMclean's Hair Care Line
- 84[in-cosmetics Global] Untangling the Latest Hair Innovations
- 71Dear Barber, Please Send Beautiful Beard Products