Bamboo for Hair Reconstruction
Posted: October 6, 2009
Alfaparf Milano introduced a line of professional hair reconstructing products, Midollo di Bamboo. Two in-salon treatments using a cauterization serum and a concentrated protein treatment both repair internal hair damage while protecting hair’s outer smoothness and shine. Take-home products, available at salons worldwide, include a shampoo, a hair mask, a leave-in botanical bamboo extract treatment and a daily leave-in spray and detangler.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 371UPDATED: 'It's a 10' for Men's Hair Care Products at Super Bowl 51
- 148Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 115The Do's and Don'ts of Dating Women with Natural Curls, Coils and Kinks
- 93Nubian Heritage Updates Packaging to Reflect Global Community
- 76This Hair Care Line Hits the Bullseye
- 75Rahua’s Color Full Hair Care System
- 72Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
- 69Keratin Complex Celebrates 10th Anniversary by 'Embracing Inner Beauty'
- 44Dove’s Dermacare Scalp Series
- 42Easy, Fast, Effective: Masqueology Hair and Body Care Masks Expand