Bamboo for Hair Reconstruction
Posted: October 6, 2009
Alfaparf Milano introduced a line of professional hair reconstructing products, Midollo di Bamboo. Two in-salon treatments using a cauterization serum and a concentrated protein treatment both repair internal hair damage while protecting hair’s outer smoothness and shine. Take-home products, available at salons worldwide, include a shampoo, a hair mask, a leave-in botanical bamboo extract treatment and a daily leave-in spray and detangler.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 1072Turning Hair Care On Its Head
- 3594 Reasons Multicultural Consumers are Driving Hair Care
- 255What Neon Means
- 217Ulta Beauty Takes Co-washing Hair Care Mainstream
- 180Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 145Curl Power
- 129Can Hair Follicles Be Printed?
- 115Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 99Male Grooming and Global Expansion Driving Beauty Device Growth
- 93Clariant Moves to Capture Brazil's Hair Care Boom