Bamboo for Hair Reconstruction
Posted: October 6, 2009
Alfaparf Milano introduced a line of professional hair reconstructing products, Midollo di Bamboo. Two in-salon treatments using a cauterization serum and a concentrated protein treatment both repair internal hair damage while protecting hair’s outer smoothness and shine. Take-home products, available at salons worldwide, include a shampoo, a hair mask, a leave-in botanical bamboo extract treatment and a daily leave-in spray and detangler.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 312Little Girls, Big Hair Trouble
- 278Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 264“Action Is the Best Thing You Can Create”
- 232Professional Hair Care to Grow at 4% Through 2020
- 203Can Hair Care Grow?
- 196When a Bad Hair Day Leads to a Month of Frustration
- 188Schwarzkopf Jumps Into the Plex Game
- 156Hair Care Market Will Grow Steadily Through 2024
- 142Textured Hair Care That Delivers All the Elements
- 131Turning Hair Care On Its Head