Bamboo for Hair Reconstruction
Posted: October 6, 2009
Alfaparf Milano introduced a line of professional hair reconstructing products, Midollo di Bamboo. Two in-salon treatments using a cauterization serum and a concentrated protein treatment both repair internal hair damage while protecting hair’s outer smoothness and shine. Take-home products, available at salons worldwide, include a shampoo, a hair mask, a leave-in botanical bamboo extract treatment and a daily leave-in spray and detangler.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 567Black Hair Care is Booming, but Consumers Can't Find the Right Products
- 524Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 358Look Intoxicating with Champagne Hair Care
- 285Can Hair Care Grow?
- 215Aussie Uses Real Customer Product Reviews in New Campaign
- 187Little Girls, Big Hair Trouble
- 146It's in the Jeans: The Denim Hair Color Trend Is Here
- 121Carols' Daughter Welcomes New Line to Family
- 117The US Hair Loss Treatment Industry to Earn $3.6 Billion in 2016
- 90Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development