Nival’s new shampoo for thinning hair touts garlic as a viable growth stimulant, in addition to preventing breakage and general damage. Beyond the hair and scalp benefits, Turkey-based Nival also claims the garlic will promote general health by cleansing and detoxifying the body, assisting in disease prevention and protecting the body from bacteria. The scent of the garlic extract used in the shampoo is neutralized. The product was introduced at the Natural Products Expo West tradeshow, and is currently only available in Turkish and select European markets.
Turkish Hair Care Brand Launches Garlic Shampoo
March 20, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 1129Turning Hair Care On Its Head
- 3724 Reasons Multicultural Consumers are Driving Hair Care
- 260What Neon Means
- 224Ulta Beauty Takes Co-washing Hair Care Mainstream
- 187Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 165Curl Power
- 156Can Hair Care Grow?
- 132Can Hair Follicles Be Printed?
- 126A Multivitamin for Your Hair
- 120Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- Report Praises the Skin and Health Benefits of Garlic
3/20/2009, Katie Schaefer
- Beauty Foods to Personal Care Formulations
3/20/2009, Diana Cholewa, senior analyst, Mintel