Nival’s new shampoo for thinning hair touts garlic as a viable growth stimulant, in addition to preventing breakage and general damage. Beyond the hair and scalp benefits, Turkey-based Nival also claims the garlic will promote general health by cleansing and detoxifying the body, assisting in disease prevention and protecting the body from bacteria. The scent of the garlic extract used in the shampoo is neutralized. The product was introduced at the Natural Products Expo West tradeshow, and is currently only available in Turkish and select European markets.
Turkish Hair Care Brand Launches Garlic Shampoo
October 6, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 370UPDATED: 'It's a 10' for Men's Hair Care Products at Super Bowl 51
- 156Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 140The Do's and Don'ts of Dating Women with Natural Curls, Coils and Kinks
- 102Nubian Heritage Updates Packaging to Reflect Global Community
- 97Rahua’s Color Full Hair Care System
- 87Dove’s Dermacare Scalp Series
- 78This Hair Care Line Hits the Bullseye
- 75Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
- 70Keratin Complex Celebrates 10th Anniversary by 'Embracing Inner Beauty'
- 52Just for Men Gets Sudsy with Smart Shampoo Technology
- Report Praises the Skin and Health Benefits of Garlic
3/20/2009, Katie Schaefer
- Beauty Foods to Personal Care Formulations
3/20/2009, Diana Cholewa, senior analyst, Mintel