Nival’s new shampoo for thinning hair touts garlic as a viable growth stimulant, in addition to preventing breakage and general damage. Beyond the hair and scalp benefits, Turkey-based Nival also claims the garlic will promote general health by cleansing and detoxifying the body, assisting in disease prevention and protecting the body from bacteria. The scent of the garlic extract used in the shampoo is neutralized. The product was introduced at the Natural Products Expo West tradeshow, and is currently only available in Turkish and select European markets.
Turkish Hair Care Brand Launches Garlic Shampoo
March 20, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 329Little Girls, Big Hair Trouble
- 264“Action Is the Best Thing You Can Create”
- 239Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 235Professional Hair Care to Grow at 4% Through 2020
- 198When a Bad Hair Day Leads to a Month of Frustration
- 151Textured Hair Care That Delivers All the Elements
- 134Can Hair Care Grow?
- 129Wella TrendVision Predicts Hairdressing Trends for 2017
- 95Turning Hair Care On Its Head
- 88Hair Care Market Will Grow Steadily Through 2024
- Report Praises the Skin and Health Benefits of Garlic
3/20/2009, Katie Schaefer
- Beauty Foods to Personal Care Formulations
3/20/2009, Diana Cholewa, senior analyst, Mintel