Nival’s new shampoo for thinning hair touts garlic as a viable growth stimulant, in addition to preventing breakage and general damage. Beyond the hair and scalp benefits, Turkey-based Nival also claims the garlic will promote general health by cleansing and detoxifying the body, assisting in disease prevention and protecting the body from bacteria. The scent of the garlic extract used in the shampoo is neutralized. The product was introduced at the Natural Products Expo West tradeshow, and is currently only available in Turkish and select European markets.
Turkish Hair Care Brand Launches Garlic Shampoo
October 6, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 633Slideshow: How to Disrupt the Hair Color Experience
- 320MiLi Offers Fast, Easy, Connected Skin Care Technology
- 275Meet the Product Junkie
- 211Just for Men Gets Sudsy with Smart Shampoo Technology
- 114Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 98Unite's Liquid Dust
- 89Hair Care That's Pure GLISS
- 81It’s Easy as “Pai” to “Shau” Off Soft Hair
- 67New Beauty Brand Gives Consumers the ROIL Treatment
- 612013 Professional Salon Industry Haircare Study Shows Slow Growth for the Industry
- Report Praises the Skin and Health Benefits of Garlic
3/20/2009, Katie Schaefer
- Beauty Foods to Personal Care Formulations
3/20/2009, Diana Cholewa, senior analyst, Mintel