Nival’s new shampoo for thinning hair touts garlic as a viable growth stimulant, in addition to preventing breakage and general damage. Beyond the hair and scalp benefits, Turkey-based Nival also claims the garlic will promote general health by cleansing and detoxifying the body, assisting in disease prevention and protecting the body from bacteria. The scent of the garlic extract used in the shampoo is neutralized. The product was introduced at the Natural Products Expo West tradeshow, and is currently only available in Turkish and select European markets.
Turkish Hair Care Brand Launches Garlic Shampoo
March 20, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 360Curl Power
- 296Hair Care is Missing Opportunities with Video
- 241White Space Alert: Overnight Hair Masks
- 240This is What Normal Looks Like
- 199Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 180Ulta Beauty Takes Co-washing Hair Care Mainstream
- 163Matrix Color Sync Watercolors Evokes Pantone Colors in New Range
- 124Moroccanoil Embraces Curls
- 120Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 942013 Professional Salon Industry Haircare Study Shows Slow Growth for the Industry
- Report Praises the Skin and Health Benefits of Garlic
3/20/2009, Katie Schaefer
- Beauty Foods to Personal Care Formulations
3/20/2009, Diana Cholewa, senior analyst, Mintel