Nival’s new shampoo for thinning hair touts garlic as a viable growth stimulant, in addition to preventing breakage and general damage. Beyond the hair and scalp benefits, Turkey-based Nival also claims the garlic will promote general health by cleansing and detoxifying the body, assisting in disease prevention and protecting the body from bacteria. The scent of the garlic extract used in the shampoo is neutralized. The product was introduced at the Natural Products Expo West tradeshow, and is currently only available in Turkish and select European markets.
Turkish Hair Care Brand Launches Garlic Shampoo
October 6, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 319Ulta Beauty and Madison Reed Team Up to Provide In-store AI Hair Color Consultations
- 195Unite's Liquid Dust
- 167What is Blorange and Why is Everyone Obsessed With it?
- 152Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 147Pantene Celebrates African American Hair with New Collection
- 104SteelMclean's Hair Care Line
- 70Dear Barber, Please Send Beautiful Beard Products
- 65Slideshow: How to Disrupt the Hair Color Experience
- 61MiLi Offers Fast, Easy, Connected Skin Care Technology
- 61Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- Report Praises the Skin and Health Benefits of Garlic
3/20/2009, Katie Schaefer
- Beauty Foods to Personal Care Formulations
3/20/2009, Diana Cholewa, senior analyst, Mintel