Nival’s new shampoo for thinning hair touts garlic as a viable growth stimulant, in addition to preventing breakage and general damage. Beyond the hair and scalp benefits, Turkey-based Nival also claims the garlic will promote general health by cleansing and detoxifying the body, assisting in disease prevention and protecting the body from bacteria. The scent of the garlic extract used in the shampoo is neutralized. The product was introduced at the Natural Products Expo West tradeshow, and is currently only available in Turkish and select European markets.
Turkish Hair Care Brand Launches Garlic Shampoo
March 20, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 521Black Hair Care is Booming, but Consumers Can't Find the Right Products
- 469Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 245Can Hair Care Grow?
- 244Little Girls, Big Hair Trouble
- 223Look Intoxicating with Champagne Hair Care
- 176Aussie Uses Real Customer Product Reviews in New Campaign
- 144It's in the Jeans: The Denim Hair Color Trend Is Here
- 136The US Hair Loss Treatment Industry to Earn $3.6 Billion in 2016
- 75Carols' Daughter Welcomes New Line to Family
- 71Pampered & Twisted to Open New Natural Hair Boutique
- Report Praises the Skin and Health Benefits of Garlic
3/20/2009, Katie Schaefer
- Beauty Foods to Personal Care Formulations
3/20/2009, Diana Cholewa, senior analyst, Mintel