Nival’s new shampoo for thinning hair touts garlic as a viable growth stimulant, in addition to preventing breakage and general damage. Beyond the hair and scalp benefits, Turkey-based Nival also claims the garlic will promote general health by cleansing and detoxifying the body, assisting in disease prevention and protecting the body from bacteria. The scent of the garlic extract used in the shampoo is neutralized. The product was introduced at the Natural Products Expo West tradeshow, and is currently only available in Turkish and select European markets.
Turkish Hair Care Brand Launches Garlic Shampoo
March 20, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 435These Are the Buzziest Skin and Hair Care Brands
- 416Curl Power
- 388White Space Alert: Overnight Hair Masks
- 264Hair Thinning and Breakage Grew 50% in the Last Decade
- 249Hair Care Brands Need to Organize Around Texture
- 234Paul Mitchell Gives Consumers Hair Color Without Commitment
- 172Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 136Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 95Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
- 88A Blowout that will Blow You Away
- Report Praises the Skin and Health Benefits of Garlic
3/20/2009, Katie Schaefer
- Beauty Foods to Personal Care Formulations
3/20/2009, Diana Cholewa, senior analyst, Mintel