Croda launched an ingredient designed to provide hair care products UVA/UVB broad-spectrum protection. Chromaveil reports superior substantivity able to absorb quaternium compounds, preserving the color and integrity of the hair fiber. The ingredient is suitable for hair care applications with sun protection claims.
Sun Care for Hair
June 19, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 325Black Hair Care is Booming, but Consumers Can't Find the Right Products
- 251Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
- 2032013 Professional Salon Industry Haircare Study Shows Slow Growth for the Industry
- 192Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 184Nourishing Hair Oil for Smooth Result
- 103Condition Your Way to Hair Repair
- 66Booster Targets Signs of Hair Damage
- 52The Rise of Anti-aging Hair Care
- 42Hair Care on the Verge of a New World Order
- 35Blurred Lines: The Growing Influence of Cosmetics in Hair Care Innovation