Posted: October 6, 2009
JOICO launched Color Endure, a three-step solution for color preservation using Multi-Spectrum Defense Complex. By using green tea-derived antioxidants and broad-spectrum ultraviolet protectants, the system defends hair against destructive free-radicals and sun damage that can strip pigment. The system includes shampoo, conditioner and a leave-in protectant. The collection is scented with a blend of florals including tuberose, jasmine and violet that is grounded by sensuous warm amber and sandalwood. The products are available in salons across the United States and to international markets.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 353L’Oréal Hair Research Moves Beyond Conventional Ethnic Groupings
- 1982013 Professional Salon Industry Haircare Study Shows Slow Growth for the Industry
- 179Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
- 159Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 98Natural Hair Trend Among African-American Women Having Impact
- 76Manage Hair Damage with Overnight Treatment
- 63The Rise of Anti-aging Hair Care
- 57A Healthy Scalp In Sight for This Start Up
- 53Black Hair Care is Booming, but Consumers Can't Find the Right Products
- 47Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?