Posted: October 6, 2009
JOICO launched Color Endure, a three-step solution for color preservation using Multi-Spectrum Defense Complex. By using green tea-derived antioxidants and broad-spectrum ultraviolet protectants, the system defends hair against destructive free-radicals and sun damage that can strip pigment. The system includes shampoo, conditioner and a leave-in protectant. The collection is scented with a blend of florals including tuberose, jasmine and violet that is grounded by sensuous warm amber and sandalwood. The products are available in salons across the United States and to international markets.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 522Black Hair Care is Booming, but Consumers Can't Find the Right Products
- 472Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 404Little Girls, Big Hair Trouble
- 249Can Hair Care Grow?
- 220Look Intoxicating with Champagne Hair Care
- 195The US Hair Loss Treatment Industry to Earn $3.6 Billion in 2016
- 175Aussie Uses Real Customer Product Reviews in New Campaign
- 144It's in the Jeans: The Denim Hair Color Trend Is Here
- 120JetBlue's "Blue Beauty Tour" Partners with Farouk Systems Inc.
- 74Carols' Daughter Welcomes New Line to Family