Posted: October 6, 2009
JOICO launched Color Endure, a three-step solution for color preservation using Multi-Spectrum Defense Complex. By using green tea-derived antioxidants and broad-spectrum ultraviolet protectants, the system defends hair against destructive free-radicals and sun damage that can strip pigment. The system includes shampoo, conditioner and a leave-in protectant. The collection is scented with a blend of florals including tuberose, jasmine and violet that is grounded by sensuous warm amber and sandalwood. The products are available in salons across the United States and to international markets.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 1138Turning Hair Care On Its Head
- 3734 Reasons Multicultural Consumers are Driving Hair Care
- 260What Neon Means
- 222Ulta Beauty Takes Co-washing Hair Care Mainstream
- 192Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 181Can Hair Care Grow?
- 169Curl Power
- 131Can Hair Follicles Be Printed?
- 126A Multivitamin for Your Hair
- 122Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves