Posted: October 6, 2009
JOICO launched Color Endure, a three-step solution for color preservation using Multi-Spectrum Defense Complex. By using green tea-derived antioxidants and broad-spectrum ultraviolet protectants, the system defends hair against destructive free-radicals and sun damage that can strip pigment. The system includes shampoo, conditioner and a leave-in protectant. The collection is scented with a blend of florals including tuberose, jasmine and violet that is grounded by sensuous warm amber and sandalwood. The products are available in salons across the United States and to international markets.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 371UPDATED: 'It's a 10' for Men's Hair Care Products at Super Bowl 51
- 151Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 141The Do's and Don'ts of Dating Women with Natural Curls, Coils and Kinks
- 129Just for Men Gets Sudsy with Smart Shampoo Technology
- 102Nubian Heritage Updates Packaging to Reflect Global Community
- 101Rahua’s Color Full Hair Care System
- 87Dove’s Dermacare Scalp Series
- 79This Hair Care Line Hits the Bullseye
- 75Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development
- 71Keratin Complex Celebrates 10th Anniversary by 'Embracing Inner Beauty'