Posted: October 6, 2009
JOICO launched Color Endure, a three-step solution for color preservation using Multi-Spectrum Defense Complex. By using green tea-derived antioxidants and broad-spectrum ultraviolet protectants, the system defends hair against destructive free-radicals and sun damage that can strip pigment. The system includes shampoo, conditioner and a leave-in protectant. The collection is scented with a blend of florals including tuberose, jasmine and violet that is grounded by sensuous warm amber and sandalwood. The products are available in salons across the United States and to international markets.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 312Ulta Beauty and Madison Reed Team Up to Provide In-store AI Hair Color Consultations
- 197Unite's Liquid Dust
- 161What is Blorange and Why is Everyone Obsessed With it?
- 150Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 146Pantene Celebrates African American Hair with New Collection
- 111SteelMclean's Hair Care Line
- 72Dear Barber, Please Send Beautiful Beard Products
- 66Slideshow: How to Disrupt the Hair Color Experience
- 63MiLi Offers Fast, Easy, Connected Skin Care Technology
- 62Gorgeous Hair That Won't Crack