Posted: October 6, 2009
JOICO launched Color Endure, a three-step solution for color preservation using Multi-Spectrum Defense Complex. By using green tea-derived antioxidants and broad-spectrum ultraviolet protectants, the system defends hair against destructive free-radicals and sun damage that can strip pigment. The system includes shampoo, conditioner and a leave-in protectant. The collection is scented with a blend of florals including tuberose, jasmine and violet that is grounded by sensuous warm amber and sandalwood. The products are available in salons across the United States and to international markets.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 434These Are the Buzziest Skin and Hair Care Brands
- 412Curl Power
- 388White Space Alert: Overnight Hair Masks
- 261Hair Thinning and Breakage Grew 50% in the Last Decade
- 260Hair Care Brands Need to Organize Around Texture
- 233Paul Mitchell Gives Consumers Hair Color Without Commitment
- 177Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 139Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 111Ulta Beauty Takes Co-washing Hair Care Mainstream
- 102Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development