Posted: October 6, 2009
JOICO launched Color Endure, a three-step solution for color preservation using Multi-Spectrum Defense Complex. By using green tea-derived antioxidants and broad-spectrum ultraviolet protectants, the system defends hair against destructive free-radicals and sun damage that can strip pigment. The system includes shampoo, conditioner and a leave-in protectant. The collection is scented with a blend of florals including tuberose, jasmine and violet that is grounded by sensuous warm amber and sandalwood. The products are available in salons across the United States and to international markets.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 357Curl Power
- 297Hair Care is Missing Opportunities with Video
- 245White Space Alert: Overnight Hair Masks
- 240This is What Normal Looks Like
- 198Ulta Beauty Takes Co-washing Hair Care Mainstream
- 198Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 167Matrix Color Sync Watercolors Evokes Pantone Colors in New Range
- 125Moroccanoil Embraces Curls
- 123Purchasing Behavior of Women with Curls, Coils and Waves
- 97Can Hair Follicles Be Printed?