Posted: October 6, 2009
JOICO launched Color Endure, a three-step solution for color preservation using Multi-Spectrum Defense Complex. By using green tea-derived antioxidants and broad-spectrum ultraviolet protectants, the system defends hair against destructive free-radicals and sun damage that can strip pigment. The system includes shampoo, conditioner and a leave-in protectant. The collection is scented with a blend of florals including tuberose, jasmine and violet that is grounded by sensuous warm amber and sandalwood. The products are available in salons across the United States and to international markets.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 423Slideshow: How to Disrupt the Hair Color Experience
- 303MiLi Offers Fast, Easy, Connected Skin Care Technology
- 212Meet the Product Junkie
- 76Hair Care That's Pure GLISS
- 73Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 71Just for Men Gets Sudsy with Smart Shampoo Technology
- 70It’s Easy as “Pai” to “Shau” Off Soft Hair
- 68Unite's Liquid Dust
- 302013 Professional Salon Industry Haircare Study Shows Slow Growth for the Industry
- 29Translating Trends for Hair Care Product Development