Posted: October 6, 2009
JOICO launched Color Endure, a three-step solution for color preservation using Multi-Spectrum Defense Complex. By using green tea-derived antioxidants and broad-spectrum ultraviolet protectants, the system defends hair against destructive free-radicals and sun damage that can strip pigment. The system includes shampoo, conditioner and a leave-in protectant. The collection is scented with a blend of florals including tuberose, jasmine and violet that is grounded by sensuous warm amber and sandalwood. The products are available in salons across the United States and to international markets.
Most Popular in Hair Care
- 302Little Girls, Big Hair Trouble
- 290Is Galderma's qilib System Truly a Game-changer?
- 264“Action Is the Best Thing You Can Create”
- 256Hair Care Market Will Grow Steadily Through 2024
- 230Professional Hair Care to Grow at 4% Through 2020
- 227Can Hair Care Grow?
- 196When a Bad Hair Day Leads to a Month of Frustration
- 191Schwarzkopf Jumps Into the Plex Game
- 140Textured Hair Care That Delivers All the Elements
- 133Turning Hair Care On Its Head