Oasis, the trade association that sponsored an organic standard for the U.S. beauty market, will publish a final draft standard for comments. After a four-week period open for comments, input and discussion, members will vote on implementation. To facilitate this effort, Oasis has launched an online Web forum for discussion to review and finalize its organic health and beauty standard.
Organic Standard Draft Available for Comment
April 22, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural & Organic
- 568Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 543What Does It Mean to Be Green in 2017?
- 527SLIDESHOW: Perfection Is Out and Balance Is In: Beauty & Wellness
- 294A Better You
- 280UPDATED: Organic Personal Care Market to Reach $25 Billion by 2025
- 167Burt’s Bees Shakes Up Its Beauty Brand
- 154Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
- 132Organic Beauty Market to Reach $66.1 Billion by 2020
- 102Natural Segment Continues to Outpace the Overall Beauty Market
- 83How to Position a Natural Brand
- Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
4/8/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- 3 Ways Wellness and Beauty Are Changing
4/20/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- How to Position a Natural Brand
4/20/2016, Wendi Berger, Pour le Monde
- Radically Transparent, from Farm to Face
5/20/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Natural & Organic: How Big is Big?
4/22/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief