Posted: October 6, 2009
Terranova introduced its Organic Oasis line of eco-skin care with 36 to 90% certified organic botanicals, depending on the product. The line offers organic perfumes using essential oils and earth-friendly packaging. The products include no parabens, lauryl/laureth sulfates, synthetic fragrances and animal testing. The products are available online at various retailers, including Amazon.com and www.terranovabody.com.
Most Popular in Natural & Organic
- 566Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 535What Does It Mean to Be Green in 2017?
- 514SLIDESHOW: Perfection Is Out and Balance Is In: Beauty & Wellness
- 368UPDATED: Organic Personal Care Market to Reach $25 Billion by 2025
- 297A Better You
- 189Burt’s Bees Shakes Up Its Beauty Brand
- 165Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
- 129Organic Beauty Market to Reach $66.1 Billion by 2020
- 103Natural Segment Continues to Outpace the Overall Beauty Market
- 86Sustainability Is Driving Beauty Consumer Purchases