Posted: October 6, 2009
Terranova introduced its Organic Oasis line of eco-skin care with 36 to 90% certified organic botanicals, depending on the product. The line offers organic perfumes using essential oils and earth-friendly packaging. The products include no parabens, lauryl/laureth sulfates, synthetic fragrances and animal testing. The products are available online at various retailers, including Amazon.com and www.terranovabody.com.
Most Popular in Natural & Organic
- 602Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 265Natural Personal Care Is Getting More Shelf Space
- 139Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
- 135Natural Segment Continues to Outpace the Overall Beauty Market
- 109Organic Beauty Market to Reach $66.1 Billion by 2020
- 94What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 78Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna Turns 50 and Goes Green
- 73How to Position a Natural Brand
- 50The Different Faces of Natural Skin Care
- 50Natural & Organic: How Big is Big?