Stepan has developed a Biorenewable Carbon Index (BCI), a product guide that contains physical and environmental data—including biorenewable carbon content, biodegradation, VOC and a sulfate-free notation on Stepan surfactant and solvent products. The BCI is a list of products derived from greater than 50% biorenewable carbon.
Biorenewable Carbon Index
August 11, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural & Organic
- 1024Sustainability Is Driving Beauty Consumer Purchases
- 635Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 460Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
- 436A Better You
- 360Organic Personal Care Market to Reach $25 Billion by 2025
- 175Natural Segment Continues to Outpace the Overall Beauty Market
- 165Organic Beauty Market to Reach $66.1 Billion by 2020
- 96How to Position a Natural Brand
- 84The Different Faces of Natural Skin Care
- 78Natural & Organic: How Big is Big?
- Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
4/8/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- 3 Ways Wellness and Beauty Are Changing
4/20/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- How to Position a Natural Brand
4/20/2016, Wendi Berger, Pour le Monde
- Radically Transparent, from Farm to Face
5/20/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Natural & Organic: How Big is Big?
4/22/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief