Stepan has developed a Biorenewable Carbon Index (BCI), a product guide that contains physical and environmental data—including biorenewable carbon content, biodegradation, VOC and a sulfate-free notation on Stepan surfactant and solvent products. The BCI is a list of products derived from greater than 50% biorenewable carbon.
Biorenewable Carbon Index
August 11, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural & Organic
- 599Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 265Natural Personal Care Is Getting More Shelf Space
- 141Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
- 135Natural Segment Continues to Outpace the Overall Beauty Market
- 104Organic Beauty Market to Reach $66.1 Billion by 2020
- 92What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 78Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna Turns 50 and Goes Green
- 72How to Position a Natural Brand
- 50The Different Faces of Natural Skin Care
- 49Natural & Organic: How Big is Big?
- Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
4/8/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- 3 Ways Wellness and Beauty Are Changing
4/20/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- How to Position a Natural Brand
4/20/2016, Wendi Berger, Pour le Monde
- Radically Transparent, from Farm to Face
5/20/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Natural & Organic: How Big is Big?
4/22/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief