Posted: October 6, 2009
Jason Natural Products introduced its Natural Salon Hair Care line with hair care systems formulated with natural ingredients and no animal byproducts or sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates and parabens. Each system features shampoos, conditioners, treatments, and styling and finishing products. The products are available in natural and health food stores and nutrition centers in the U.S. and Canada or online at www.jason-natural.com.
Most Popular in Natural & Organic
- 771UPDATED: Organic Personal Care Market to Reach $25 Billion by 2025
- 663Burt’s Bees Shakes Up Its Beauty Brand
- 651Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 436SLIDESHOW: Perfection Is Out and Balance Is In: Beauty & Wellness
- 420What Does It Mean to Be Green in 2017?
- 341A Better You
- 217Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
- 172Sustainability Is Driving Beauty Consumer Purchases
- 147Natural Segment Continues to Outpace the Overall Beauty Market
- 143Organic Beauty Market to Reach $66.1 Billion by 2020