Inolex Chemical Company released Emulsense, its new technology line that represents, according to the company, the first cationic material entirely non-petrochemical, 100% renewable and Cosmos-, NaTrue- and NPA-compliant. The line includes Emulsense HC, an agent for hair care; and Emulsense SC, an emulsification and sensory system for natural skin care. The entire line is made from non-GMO fermentation chemistry and oil from brassica plants, and yields only water as a by-product.
January 19, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural & Organic
- 398Natural & Organic: How Big is Big?
- 391How to Position a Natural Brand
- 334Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
- 322Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 2543 Ways Wellness and Beauty Are Changing
- 238Natural Isn’t Enough
- 218Natural Segment Continues to Outpace the Overall Beauty Market
- 196Radically Transparent, from Farm to Face
- 89Innovations in Natural Fragrance and Personal Care
- 88The Different Faces of Natural Skin Care
- Innovations in Natural Fragrance and Personal Care
10/18/2015, Jack Corley, President, Custom Essence Inc. Naturals Division
- Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
4/8/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- 3 Ways Wellness and Beauty Are Changing
4/20/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- How to Position a Natural Brand
4/20/2016, Wendi Berger, Pour le Monde
- Natural Isn’t Enough
4/22/2016, Sheri L. Koetting, MSLK