Inolex Chemical Company released Emulsense, its new technology line that represents, according to the company, the first cationic material entirely non-petrochemical, 100% renewable and Cosmos-, NaTrue- and NPA-compliant. The line includes Emulsense HC, an agent for hair care; and Emulsense SC, an emulsification and sensory system for natural skin care. The entire line is made from non-GMO fermentation chemistry and oil from brassica plants, and yields only water as a by-product.
January 19, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural & Organic
- 259Natural Segment Continues to Outpace the Overall Beauty Market
- 190Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 160The Different Faces of Natural Skin Care
- 126Innovations in Natural Fragrance and Personal Care
- 57Move Toward Truly Natural Products Strengthening Natural Personal Care Market
- 44Three Factors Driving the Natural Personal Care Market
- 36Eco-labels: Environmental Marketing in the Beauty Industry
- 30Euromonitor Reports on the Beauty Industry Going Green
- 26Increased Market Segmentation In European Natural Cosmetics Market
- 24New Research in Natural Ingredients
- A Passion for Natural
8/29/2008, Karen A. Newman
- Sustaining Natural Growth
10/3/2008, Karen A. Newman
- A Trend Toward Natural
10/10/2008, Imogen Matthews
- The Rise in Natural Functional Fragrances
10/15/2008, Kristen Walker, Mintel
- Will Eco-friendly R&D Pale Under Economic Uncertainty?
2/27/2009, Karen A. Newman