Inolex Chemical Company released Emulsense, its new technology line that represents, according to the company, the first cationic material entirely non-petrochemical, 100% renewable and Cosmos-, NaTrue- and NPA-compliant. The line includes Emulsense HC, an agent for hair care; and Emulsense SC, an emulsification and sensory system for natural skin care. The entire line is made from non-GMO fermentation chemistry and oil from brassica plants, and yields only water as a by-product.
January 19, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural & Organic
- 1052Sustainability Is Driving Beauty Consumer Purchases
- 576Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 475A Better You
- 438Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
- 386Burt’s Bees Shakes Up Its Beauty Brand
- 363Organic Personal Care Market to Reach $25 Billion by 2025
- 147Natural Segment Continues to Outpace the Overall Beauty Market
- 136Organic Beauty Market to Reach $66.1 Billion by 2020
- 95How to Position a Natural Brand
- 72The Different Faces of Natural Skin Care
- Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
4/8/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- 3 Ways Wellness and Beauty Are Changing
4/20/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- How to Position a Natural Brand
4/20/2016, Wendi Berger, Pour le Monde
- Radically Transparent, from Farm to Face
5/20/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Natural & Organic: How Big is Big?
4/22/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief