Inolex Chemical Company released Emulsense, its new technology line that represents, according to the company, the first cationic material entirely non-petrochemical, 100% renewable and Cosmos-, NaTrue- and NPA-compliant. The line includes Emulsense HC, an agent for hair care; and Emulsense SC, an emulsification and sensory system for natural skin care. The entire line is made from non-GMO fermentation chemistry and oil from brassica plants, and yields only water as a by-product.
January 19, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural & Organic
- 577Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 272Natural Personal Care Is Getting More Shelf Space
- 141Natural Segment Continues to Outpace the Overall Beauty Market
- 132Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
- 109Organic Beauty Market to Reach $66.1 Billion by 2020
- 80Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna Turns 50 and Goes Green
- 74What Women Really Think About Natural Beauty
- 70How to Position a Natural Brand
- 68B(eauty) Corp. Ranks Grow
- 51The Different Faces of Natural Skin Care
- Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
4/8/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- 3 Ways Wellness and Beauty Are Changing
4/20/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- How to Position a Natural Brand
4/20/2016, Wendi Berger, Pour le Monde
- Radically Transparent, from Farm to Face
5/20/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Natural & Organic: How Big is Big?
4/22/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief