Organic on the Go
Posted: October 6, 2009
The Go Organic Travel Kit introduced by Luzern Laboratories includes a certified organic, preservative-free cleanser for normal to dry and mature skin types; VITA O2 Hydra-Healing Mist, a soothing toner for removing excess residue and restoring skin to its natural pH; City Stress Complex, a plant-based antioxidant solution; Force De Vie Pure Oxygen Crème, a certified organic, anti-oxidant rich, preservative-free moisturizer for normal to dry and mature skin types; Serum Wrinkle Erase Absolut, a peptide serum; Pure Molecular Oxygen Treatment Mask, a take-home oxygen facial all skin types, including sensitive skin; and Pure Cotton Eye Pads. The kit is available at spas nationwide.
Most Popular in Natural & Organic
- 521Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 118SLIDESHOW: Perfection Is Out and Balance Is In: Beauty & Wellness
- 115Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
- 109Clove + Hallow Launches Lip Colors
- 92Natural Segment Continues to Outpace the Overall Beauty Market
- 86UPDATED: Organic Personal Care Market to Reach $25 Billion by 2025
- 85Whole Foods' #CleanBeautyFaves for Beauty Week 2017
- 84Organic Beauty Market to Reach $66.1 Billion by 2020
- 79What Does It Mean to Be Green in 2017?
- 61A Better You