Organic Personal Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
Save Your World, LLC introduced its line of organic personal care product line formulated with Yerba Mate, an evergreen plant from South America that contains vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B complex, carotene, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, biotin, and vitamin C complex, in addition to 15 different amino acids. Save Your World is the first American company to introduce a full line of personal care products infused with pure Organic Yerba Mate and pure Organic Aloe Vera, according to Scott Cecil, president. The company's mission statement is One Product = One Acre of Rainforest Saved for One Year. Products are available for sale at Whole Foods stores in the Midwest, online and through a variety of local natural health food stores.
Most Popular in Natural & Organic
- 596Organic Isn't As Easy As You Think
- 449Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 335How to Position a Natural Brand
- 3213 Ways Wellness and Beauty Are Changing
- 294Natural Segment Continues to Outpace the Overall Beauty Market
- 196Natural & Organic: How Big is Big?
- 167The Different Faces of Natural Skin Care
- 112Natural Isn’t Enough
- 94Organic Market Report 2016
- 80Three Factors Driving the Natural Personal Care Market