Organic Personal Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
Save Your World, LLC introduced its line of organic personal care product line formulated with Yerba Mate, an evergreen plant from South America that contains vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B complex, carotene, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, biotin, and vitamin C complex, in addition to 15 different amino acids. Save Your World is the first American company to introduce a full line of personal care products infused with pure Organic Yerba Mate and pure Organic Aloe Vera, according to Scott Cecil, president. The company's mission statement is One Product = One Acre of Rainforest Saved for One Year. Products are available for sale at Whole Foods stores in the Midwest, online and through a variety of local natural health food stores.
Most Popular in Natural & Organic
- 558Preferences for Organic/Natural in Beauty and Personal Care See Growth Space
- 537What Does It Mean to Be Green in 2017?
- 520SLIDESHOW: Perfection Is Out and Balance Is In: Beauty & Wellness
- 297UPDATED: Organic Personal Care Market to Reach $25 Billion by 2025
- 295A Better You
- 171Burt’s Bees Shakes Up Its Beauty Brand
- 155Natural and Organic Personal Care on Track to $22 Billion by 2024
- 127Organic Beauty Market to Reach $66.1 Billion by 2020
- 102Natural Segment Continues to Outpace the Overall Beauty Market
- 82Sustainability Is Driving Beauty Consumer Purchases