Most Popular in:
Natural & Organic
Finalists Announced in First-ever Sustainable Beauty Awards
Posted: October 3, 2013
Finalists of the inaugural Sustainable Beauty Awards have been selected, and Organic Monitor, organizer of this awards dedicated to sustainability in the beauty industry, received an overwhelming response to the call for nominations. More than 100 award entries were received from beauty companies in Europe, North and Latin America, Asia, Australasia and Africa.
After much deliberation and critical review, three finalists (listed in alphabetical order) have been selected per award category:
- Sustainability Pioneer finalists: Apivita, L’Oréal USA/Garnier, Primavera Life
- Sustainability Leadership finalists: Firmenich, Laboratoires Expanscience, Weleda
- Sustainable Packaging finalists: Laboratoires Expanscience, Seventh Generation, You Organic Skincare
- Sustainable Ingredient finalists: Alban Muller International, AkzoNobel Surface Chemistry, International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF)
- Green Formulations finalists: Alteya Organics, Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps, Jasmin Skincare
The winners of each awards category will be announced at the Sustainable Beauty Awards reception in Paris on October 21, 2013. The reception will take place at the Paris Marriott Champs Elysées, hosted alongside the European edition of the Sustainable Cosmetics Summit.