CCL Tube Inc. teamed with Aptar Beauty + Home to offer tube customers precision dispensing in small diameter tubes through the integration of Aptar’s Softips into CCL’s tube manufacturing process. The Softips silicon valve dispensing tips are available in two styles, the Pinpoint and Ribbontip. Each dispensing tip includes the feel of medical-grade silicon tips and hygienic application, and the dispensing system offers gentle and precise product delivery while providing control and exact product cutoff.
Precision Dispensing in Small Diameter Tubes
August 17, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1487U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1167Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 418Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 311Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 274Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 2705 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 228L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 182Beauty Drinks Market to Sail Past $1 Billion by 2021
- 157Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv