CCL Tube Inc. teamed with Aptar Beauty + Home to offer tube customers precision dispensing in small diameter tubes through the integration of Aptar’s Softips into CCL’s tube manufacturing process. The Softips silicon valve dispensing tips are available in two styles, the Pinpoint and Ribbontip. Each dispensing tip includes the feel of medical-grade silicon tips and hygienic application, and the dispensing system offers gentle and precise product delivery while providing control and exact product cutoff.
Precision Dispensing in Small Diameter Tubes
August 17, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1762U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1087Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 1030Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 782Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 6455 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 619Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 517How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 510Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 453There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv