CCL Tube Inc. teamed with Aptar Beauty + Home to offer tube customers precision dispensing in small diameter tubes through the integration of Aptar’s Softips into CCL’s tube manufacturing process. The Softips silicon valve dispensing tips are available in two styles, the Pinpoint and Ribbontip. Each dispensing tip includes the feel of medical-grade silicon tips and hygienic application, and the dispensing system offers gentle and precise product delivery while providing control and exact product cutoff.
Precision Dispensing in Small Diameter Tubes
August 17, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1073U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 443Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 291Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 192Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 176Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 149The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 136Men, It's Okay to Get Fresh With New Gel
- 129Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 117Mist Skin Toward Hydration
- 112Rejuvenate Skin Utilizing Facial Sheet Masks
- Private Label Takes on Skin Care
10/7/2008, Jeff Falk
- Specialty Skin Care Makes Multiple Claims
1/9/2009, Leslie Benson
- Spice up Your Formulation: Addressing Issues Caused by Acids in Skin Care Products
8/25/2009, Zolt Szabados, Technical Services Manager, BASF Corporation
- Results Driven
3/4/2010, Sara Mason
- Multi-Innovation in Actives
6/4/2010, Diane Bilodeau, Ph.D.