CCL Tube Inc. teamed with Aptar Beauty + Home to offer tube customers precision dispensing in small diameter tubes through the integration of Aptar’s Softips into CCL’s tube manufacturing process. The Softips silicon valve dispensing tips are available in two styles, the Pinpoint and Ribbontip. Each dispensing tip includes the feel of medical-grade silicon tips and hygienic application, and the dispensing system offers gentle and precise product delivery while providing control and exact product cutoff.
Precision Dispensing in Small Diameter Tubes
August 17, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 703U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 6342017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 358Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 324Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 303How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 29566% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 248Biossance Expands Its Renewable Clean Skin Care to Sephora
- 1774 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 102Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 94Cleansing Clay Cleans Male Skin
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
1/5/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief