CCL Tube Inc. teamed with Aptar Beauty + Home to offer tube customers precision dispensing in small diameter tubes through the integration of Aptar’s Softips into CCL’s tube manufacturing process. The Softips silicon valve dispensing tips are available in two styles, the Pinpoint and Ribbontip. Each dispensing tip includes the feel of medical-grade silicon tips and hygienic application, and the dispensing system offers gentle and precise product delivery while providing control and exact product cutoff.
Precision Dispensing in Small Diameter Tubes
August 17, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1074U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 317Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 309‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 191Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 168Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand
- 162Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 152Galderma Encourages Rosacea Sufferers to Ditch Their Makeup
- 128Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 122The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 111From Diaper Rash to Tattoos: Dr. Bronner's Body & Lip Balm
- Natural Skin Care Growth
7/9/2015, Nicole Tyrimou, Euromonitor
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief