Desert Whale Jojoba Company announced two emollients: Fruit Cocktail and Lime Twist. Fruit Cocktail is a proprietary blend of strawberry seed oil, black currant seed oil, apricot kernel oil and elderberry seed oil combined to make a natural emollient. When mixed, these oils create a fatty acid profile packed with positive skin attributes well-suited for antiaging and dry skin creams. Lime Twist uses lime seed oil, which provides moisturization to the skin and enhances skin protection through improved barrier function.
Blend of Natural Ingredients Address Skin Needs
October 11, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1362U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 799Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 228Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 1734 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1672017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 125[in-cosmetics Global] Infrared for Differentiated Sun Care and Antioxidant Products
- 117SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 109Taking Care of Skin is a Treet
- 108Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 83MyChelle Dermaceuticals’ Perfect C PRO Serum 25%
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
1/5/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Oleum Vera: Delivering DIY Skin Care
1/30/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured