Desert Whale Jojoba Company announced two emollients: Fruit Cocktail and Lime Twist. Fruit Cocktail is a proprietary blend of strawberry seed oil, black currant seed oil, apricot kernel oil and elderberry seed oil combined to make a natural emollient. When mixed, these oils create a fatty acid profile packed with positive skin attributes well-suited for antiaging and dry skin creams. Lime Twist uses lime seed oil, which provides moisturization to the skin and enhances skin protection through improved barrier function.
Blend of Natural Ingredients Address Skin Needs
October 11, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1147U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1021Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 515Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 292Infrared-y for Beauty
- 203Plantasens Creates Texture Transformations for Face, Hair and Body
- 199Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 190Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 176Acne-free in 1, 2, 3
- 98Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 84Next-level Natural Skin Care
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured