Desert Whale Jojoba Company announced two emollients: Fruit Cocktail and Lime Twist. Fruit Cocktail is a proprietary blend of strawberry seed oil, black currant seed oil, apricot kernel oil and elderberry seed oil combined to make a natural emollient. When mixed, these oils create a fatty acid profile packed with positive skin attributes well-suited for antiaging and dry skin creams. Lime Twist uses lime seed oil, which provides moisturization to the skin and enhances skin protection through improved barrier function.
Blend of Natural Ingredients Address Skin Needs
October 11, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1119U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 470Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 278Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 196Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 160Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 150Men, It's Okay to Get Fresh With New Gel
- 131The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 116Rejuvenate Skin Utilizing Facial Sheet Masks
- 111Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 106Amyris is Betting That Less is More
- Private Label Takes on Skin Care
10/7/2008, Jeff Falk
- Specialty Skin Care Makes Multiple Claims
1/9/2009, Leslie Benson
- Spice up Your Formulation: Addressing Issues Caused by Acids in Skin Care Products
8/25/2009, Zolt Szabados, Technical Services Manager, BASF Corporation
- Results Driven
3/4/2010, Sara Mason
- Multi-Innovation in Actives
6/4/2010, Diane Bilodeau, Ph.D.