Desert Whale Jojoba Company announced two emollients: Fruit Cocktail and Lime Twist. Fruit Cocktail is a proprietary blend of strawberry seed oil, black currant seed oil, apricot kernel oil and elderberry seed oil combined to make a natural emollient. When mixed, these oils create a fatty acid profile packed with positive skin attributes well-suited for antiaging and dry skin creams. Lime Twist uses lime seed oil, which provides moisturization to the skin and enhances skin protection through improved barrier function.
Blend of Natural Ingredients Address Skin Needs
October 11, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1522U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1322Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1160Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 425E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 410Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 306Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 266Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 2555 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 195What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?
- 194Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
- Ottilie & Lulu Make Tween Skin Care Easy
11/16/2015, Jo-El Grossman