Desert Whale Jojoba Company announced two emollients: Fruit Cocktail and Lime Twist. Fruit Cocktail is a proprietary blend of strawberry seed oil, black currant seed oil, apricot kernel oil and elderberry seed oil combined to make a natural emollient. When mixed, these oils create a fatty acid profile packed with positive skin attributes well-suited for antiaging and dry skin creams. Lime Twist uses lime seed oil, which provides moisturization to the skin and enhances skin protection through improved barrier function.
Blend of Natural Ingredients Address Skin Needs
October 11, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1234U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 739Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 569Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 4485 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 421Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 333Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 306Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 286How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 234There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 220Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv