Desert Whale Jojoba Company announced two emollients: Fruit Cocktail and Lime Twist. Fruit Cocktail is a proprietary blend of strawberry seed oil, black currant seed oil, apricot kernel oil and elderberry seed oil combined to make a natural emollient. When mixed, these oils create a fatty acid profile packed with positive skin attributes well-suited for antiaging and dry skin creams. Lime Twist uses lime seed oil, which provides moisturization to the skin and enhances skin protection through improved barrier function.
Blend of Natural Ingredients Address Skin Needs
October 11, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 703U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 6342017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 358Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 328Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 304How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 29566% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 248Biossance Expands Its Renewable Clean Skin Care to Sephora
- 1754 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 101Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 91Cleansing Clay Cleans Male Skin
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
1/5/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief