Peptides and SPF
Posted: October 6, 2009
LIP 20, introduced by kaplanMD, is a lip product enriched with marine collagen, peptides and antioxidants, including the kaplanMD Phytogenic Triactive Complex of soy, grapeseed and black cohosh. The product also uses seabuckthorn berry extract and Hyaluronic Acid Filling Spheres for plumping and a broad spectrum UVA and UVB SPF 20. The lip product is available at Studio at Fred Segal and online at www.kaplanmd.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1067U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 316Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 312‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 193Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 170Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand
- 164Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 152Galderma Encourages Rosacea Sufferers to Ditch Their Makeup
- 127Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 121The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 110From Diaper Rash to Tattoos: Dr. Bronner's Body & Lip Balm