Peptides and SPF
Posted: October 6, 2009
LIP 20, introduced by kaplanMD, is a lip product enriched with marine collagen, peptides and antioxidants, including the kaplanMD Phytogenic Triactive Complex of soy, grapeseed and black cohosh. The product also uses seabuckthorn berry extract and Hyaluronic Acid Filling Spheres for plumping and a broad spectrum UVA and UVB SPF 20. The lip product is available at Studio at Fred Segal and online at www.kaplanmd.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1669U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1041Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 356These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 242Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 227Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 219K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- 185Flawless By Friday Delivers Unisex Skin Care
- 174Can Strivectin Defend Necks Against Technology?
- 163Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 138What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?