Peptides and SPF
Posted: October 6, 2009
LIP 20, introduced by kaplanMD, is a lip product enriched with marine collagen, peptides and antioxidants, including the kaplanMD Phytogenic Triactive Complex of soy, grapeseed and black cohosh. The product also uses seabuckthorn berry extract and Hyaluronic Acid Filling Spheres for plumping and a broad spectrum UVA and UVB SPF 20. The lip product is available at Studio at Fred Segal and online at www.kaplanmd.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1115U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 463Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 271Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 195Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 161Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 150Men, It's Okay to Get Fresh With New Gel
- 133The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 116Rejuvenate Skin Utilizing Facial Sheet Masks
- 111Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 99Uneven Skin Tone: Causes and Treatments