Peptides and SPF
Posted: October 6, 2009
LIP 20, introduced by kaplanMD, is a lip product enriched with marine collagen, peptides and antioxidants, including the kaplanMD Phytogenic Triactive Complex of soy, grapeseed and black cohosh. The product also uses seabuckthorn berry extract and Hyaluronic Acid Filling Spheres for plumping and a broad spectrum UVA and UVB SPF 20. The lip product is available at Studio at Fred Segal and online at www.kaplanmd.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1013U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 6113 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 584Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 227Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 157Mother Dirt Launches Microbiome-restoring Products
- 130Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 128NERD Out to be Acne Free
- 120Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 90Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Hairless Bikini
- 84The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel