Peptides and SPF
Posted: October 6, 2009
LIP 20, introduced by kaplanMD, is a lip product enriched with marine collagen, peptides and antioxidants, including the kaplanMD Phytogenic Triactive Complex of soy, grapeseed and black cohosh. The product also uses seabuckthorn berry extract and Hyaluronic Acid Filling Spheres for plumping and a broad spectrum UVA and UVB SPF 20. The lip product is available at Studio at Fred Segal and online at www.kaplanmd.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1506U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1181Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 381Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 3465 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 320Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 280Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 226L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 195Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 180Beauty Drinks Market to Sail Past $1 Billion by 2021