Peptides and SPF
Posted: October 6, 2009
LIP 20, introduced by kaplanMD, is a lip product enriched with marine collagen, peptides and antioxidants, including the kaplanMD Phytogenic Triactive Complex of soy, grapeseed and black cohosh. The product also uses seabuckthorn berry extract and Hyaluronic Acid Filling Spheres for plumping and a broad spectrum UVA and UVB SPF 20. The lip product is available at Studio at Fred Segal and online at www.kaplanmd.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 539U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 452Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 273Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 245Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 171Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 167Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 166Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 144Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 134The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 83A New Paradigm in Skin Care