Peptides and SPF
Posted: October 6, 2009
LIP 20, introduced by kaplanMD, is a lip product enriched with marine collagen, peptides and antioxidants, including the kaplanMD Phytogenic Triactive Complex of soy, grapeseed and black cohosh. The product also uses seabuckthorn berry extract and Hyaluronic Acid Filling Spheres for plumping and a broad spectrum UVA and UVB SPF 20. The lip product is available at Studio at Fred Segal and online at www.kaplanmd.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1513U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1122Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 11044 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 832Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 674Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 621Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 277Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 269Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 262Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 200Kleenex Exfoliating Cushions Named Product of the Year 2017
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant