Peptides and SPF
Posted: October 6, 2009
LIP 20, introduced by kaplanMD, is a lip product enriched with marine collagen, peptides and antioxidants, including the kaplanMD Phytogenic Triactive Complex of soy, grapeseed and black cohosh. The product also uses seabuckthorn berry extract and Hyaluronic Acid Filling Spheres for plumping and a broad spectrum UVA and UVB SPF 20. The lip product is available at Studio at Fred Segal and online at www.kaplanmd.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 833U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 402Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 3562017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 338How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 285SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 2544 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 230Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 13766% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 124Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 112SMD Cosmetics International Brings K-Beauty Stateside with Inhyunjin Anti-Aging Line