Peptides and SPF
Posted: October 6, 2009
LIP 20, introduced by kaplanMD, is a lip product enriched with marine collagen, peptides and antioxidants, including the kaplanMD Phytogenic Triactive Complex of soy, grapeseed and black cohosh. The product also uses seabuckthorn berry extract and Hyaluronic Acid Filling Spheres for plumping and a broad spectrum UVA and UVB SPF 20. The lip product is available at Studio at Fred Segal and online at www.kaplanmd.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 2229U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1323Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1159Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 971Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 7935 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 622Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 577How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 477There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 418Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 366Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant