Peptides and SPF
Posted: October 6, 2009
LIP 20, introduced by kaplanMD, is a lip product enriched with marine collagen, peptides and antioxidants, including the kaplanMD Phytogenic Triactive Complex of soy, grapeseed and black cohosh. The product also uses seabuckthorn berry extract and Hyaluronic Acid Filling Spheres for plumping and a broad spectrum UVA and UVB SPF 20. The lip product is available at Studio at Fred Segal and online at www.kaplanmd.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1314U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 431Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 427Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 224Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 188Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 185Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 173LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 162Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 141The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 108Natural Skin Care Growth