Peptides and SPF
Posted: October 6, 2009
LIP 20, introduced by kaplanMD, is a lip product enriched with marine collagen, peptides and antioxidants, including the kaplanMD Phytogenic Triactive Complex of soy, grapeseed and black cohosh. The product also uses seabuckthorn berry extract and Hyaluronic Acid Filling Spheres for plumping and a broad spectrum UVA and UVB SPF 20. The lip product is available at Studio at Fred Segal and online at www.kaplanmd.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1533U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1307Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1167Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 424E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 410Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 306Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 263Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 2575 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 195What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?
- 194Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom