Peptides and SPF
Posted: October 6, 2009
LIP 20, introduced by kaplanMD, is a lip product enriched with marine collagen, peptides and antioxidants, including the kaplanMD Phytogenic Triactive Complex of soy, grapeseed and black cohosh. The product also uses seabuckthorn berry extract and Hyaluronic Acid Filling Spheres for plumping and a broad spectrum UVA and UVB SPF 20. The lip product is available at Studio at Fred Segal and online at www.kaplanmd.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1095U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 923Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 211Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 207Beauty Consumers Are Motivated Equally by Confidence and Youthfulness
- 190Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 157Satisfy Skin's Hunger with Superfoods Face Line
- 129Coming Soon: DNA Kit Helps Skin Care
- 125ZSS Zooms, Soothes, Shields
- 112Meet the Mummy Mask
- 104Is Differin Gel Changing the Anti-Acne Game?