Single Use Exfoliate
Posted: October 6, 2009
Earthen introduced its non-irritating InstantPeel that exfoliates to rid the skin of impurities and residue. Available as a box set of six single-use packets, this all-natural exfoliant is free of oils, detergents and artificial colorants, making it hypoallergenic. The product is formulated with protein and enzyme extracts, including albumin, lipoprotein, collagen and protamines. InstantPeel is available for sale at Saks Fifth Avenue and online at www.saks.com and www.InstantPeel.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1196U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1039Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 532Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 330Infrared-y for Beauty
- 218These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 210Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 201Plantasens Creates Texture Transformations for Face, Hair and Body
- 194Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 183Acne-free in 1, 2, 3
- 120Jam Out with Revitalized Skin