Single Use Exfoliate
Posted: October 6, 2009
Earthen introduced its non-irritating InstantPeel that exfoliates to rid the skin of impurities and residue. Available as a box set of six single-use packets, this all-natural exfoliant is free of oils, detergents and artificial colorants, making it hypoallergenic. The product is formulated with protein and enzyme extracts, including albumin, lipoprotein, collagen and protamines. InstantPeel is available for sale at Saks Fifth Avenue and online at www.saks.com and www.InstantPeel.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1562U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1380Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1202Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 439E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 405Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 311Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 269Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 2635 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 200Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 192What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?