Single Use Exfoliate
Posted: October 6, 2009
Earthen introduced its non-irritating InstantPeel that exfoliates to rid the skin of impurities and residue. Available as a box set of six single-use packets, this all-natural exfoliant is free of oils, detergents and artificial colorants, making it hypoallergenic. The product is formulated with protein and enzyme extracts, including albumin, lipoprotein, collagen and protamines. InstantPeel is available for sale at Saks Fifth Avenue and online at www.saks.com and www.InstantPeel.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1501U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1123Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 10224 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 801Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 607Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 537Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 279Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 267Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 248Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 165Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant