Single Use Exfoliate
Posted: October 6, 2009
Earthen introduced its non-irritating InstantPeel that exfoliates to rid the skin of impurities and residue. Available as a box set of six single-use packets, this all-natural exfoliant is free of oils, detergents and artificial colorants, making it hypoallergenic. The product is formulated with protein and enzyme extracts, including albumin, lipoprotein, collagen and protamines. InstantPeel is available for sale at Saks Fifth Avenue and online at www.saks.com and www.InstantPeel.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 453Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 450U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 255Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 239Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 160Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 147Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 147Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 146Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 132The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 100A New Paradigm in Skin Care