Single Use Exfoliate
Posted: October 6, 2009
Earthen introduced its non-irritating InstantPeel that exfoliates to rid the skin of impurities and residue. Available as a box set of six single-use packets, this all-natural exfoliant is free of oils, detergents and artificial colorants, making it hypoallergenic. The product is formulated with protein and enzyme extracts, including albumin, lipoprotein, collagen and protamines. InstantPeel is available for sale at Saks Fifth Avenue and online at www.saks.com and www.InstantPeel.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1305U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 497Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 399Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 182Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 179Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 174LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 164Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 158Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 125The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 108Natural Skin Care Growth