Single Use Exfoliate
Posted: October 6, 2009
Earthen introduced its non-irritating InstantPeel that exfoliates to rid the skin of impurities and residue. Available as a box set of six single-use packets, this all-natural exfoliant is free of oils, detergents and artificial colorants, making it hypoallergenic. The product is formulated with protein and enzyme extracts, including albumin, lipoprotein, collagen and protamines. InstantPeel is available for sale at Saks Fifth Avenue and online at www.saks.com and www.InstantPeel.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1592U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1014Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 353These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 237Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 228Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 217K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- 183Flawless By Friday Delivers Unisex Skin Care
- 175Can Strivectin Defend Necks Against Technology?
- 153Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 134Mom- and Baby-friendly Skin Care