Single Use Exfoliate
Posted: October 6, 2009
Earthen introduced its non-irritating InstantPeel that exfoliates to rid the skin of impurities and residue. Available as a box set of six single-use packets, this all-natural exfoliant is free of oils, detergents and artificial colorants, making it hypoallergenic. The product is formulated with protein and enzyme extracts, including albumin, lipoprotein, collagen and protamines. InstantPeel is available for sale at Saks Fifth Avenue and online at www.saks.com and www.InstantPeel.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1452U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1165Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 463Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 294Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 275Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 225L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 179Beauty Drinks Market to Sail Past $1 Billion by 2021
- 155Q: Why Does Skin Sag? A: Sweat Gland Shrinkage
- 151Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women