Single Use Exfoliate
Posted: October 6, 2009
Earthen introduced its non-irritating InstantPeel that exfoliates to rid the skin of impurities and residue. Available as a box set of six single-use packets, this all-natural exfoliant is free of oils, detergents and artificial colorants, making it hypoallergenic. The product is formulated with protein and enzyme extracts, including albumin, lipoprotein, collagen and protamines. InstantPeel is available for sale at Saks Fifth Avenue and online at www.saks.com and www.InstantPeel.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1011U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 6113 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 585Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 228Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 157Mother Dirt Launches Microbiome-restoring Products
- 131Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 128NERD Out to be Acne Free
- 120Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 90Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Hairless Bikini
- 84Natural Skin Care Growth