Single Use Exfoliate
Posted: October 6, 2009
Earthen introduced its non-irritating InstantPeel that exfoliates to rid the skin of impurities and residue. Available as a box set of six single-use packets, this all-natural exfoliant is free of oils, detergents and artificial colorants, making it hypoallergenic. The product is formulated with protein and enzyme extracts, including albumin, lipoprotein, collagen and protamines. InstantPeel is available for sale at Saks Fifth Avenue and online at www.saks.com and www.InstantPeel.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1952U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 13042017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 943Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 771SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 707How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 704Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 5714 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 44966% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 314Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 236SMD Cosmetics International Brings K-Beauty Stateside with Inhyunjin Anti-Aging Line