Single Use Exfoliate
Posted: October 6, 2009
Earthen introduced its non-irritating InstantPeel that exfoliates to rid the skin of impurities and residue. Available as a box set of six single-use packets, this all-natural exfoliant is free of oils, detergents and artificial colorants, making it hypoallergenic. The product is formulated with protein and enzyme extracts, including albumin, lipoprotein, collagen and protamines. InstantPeel is available for sale at Saks Fifth Avenue and online at www.saks.com and www.InstantPeel.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1095U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 935Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 212Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 207Beauty Consumers Are Motivated Equally by Confidence and Youthfulness
- 189Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 156Satisfy Skin's Hunger with Superfoods Face Line
- 129Coming Soon: DNA Kit Helps Skin Care
- 127ZSS Zooms, Soothes, Shields
- 113Meet the Mummy Mask
- 106Is Differin Gel Changing the Anti-Acne Game?