Single Use Exfoliate
Posted: October 6, 2009
Earthen introduced its non-irritating InstantPeel that exfoliates to rid the skin of impurities and residue. Available as a box set of six single-use packets, this all-natural exfoliant is free of oils, detergents and artificial colorants, making it hypoallergenic. The product is formulated with protein and enzyme extracts, including albumin, lipoprotein, collagen and protamines. InstantPeel is available for sale at Saks Fifth Avenue and online at www.saks.com and www.InstantPeel.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1878U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1071Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 1061Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 765Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 7325 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 636Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 611Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 503How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 446There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 329Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant