At In-cosmetics Asia, Cognis and Laboratoires Sérobiologiques presented several new ingredients. Among the Cognis ingredients, a fast-spreading emollient with good skin compatibility and unique sensorial profile; a PEG/EO-free cationic rheology control additive for hair conditioners and skin care formulations; and Cognis alkyl polyglucoside (APG) surfactants that combine skin cleansing performance with mildness. From Laboratoires Sérobiologiques, a pure synthetic molecule with a visible skin-lightening and brightening effect; a maitake mushroom extract with dual anti-aging action; and a leaf extract from the African Manilkara tree with a four-action mechanism to better ensure skin elasticity, firmness and resilience.
Ingredients Address Several Skin Care Claims
December 14, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1116U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 464Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 271Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 190Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 161Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 150Men, It's Okay to Get Fresh With New Gel
- 136The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 118Rejuvenate Skin Utilizing Facial Sheet Masks
- 111Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 104Uneven Skin Tone: Causes and Treatments
- Private Label Takes on Skin Care
10/7/2008, Jeff Falk
- Specialty Skin Care Makes Multiple Claims
1/9/2009, Leslie Benson
- Spice up Your Formulation: Addressing Issues Caused by Acids in Skin Care Products
8/25/2009, Zolt Szabados, Technical Services Manager, BASF Corporation
- Results Driven
3/4/2010, Sara Mason
- Multi-Innovation in Actives
6/4/2010, Diane Bilodeau, Ph.D.