At In-cosmetics Asia, Cognis and Laboratoires Sérobiologiques presented several new ingredients. Among the Cognis ingredients, a fast-spreading emollient with good skin compatibility and unique sensorial profile; a PEG/EO-free cationic rheology control additive for hair conditioners and skin care formulations; and Cognis alkyl polyglucoside (APG) surfactants that combine skin cleansing performance with mildness. From Laboratoires Sérobiologiques, a pure synthetic molecule with a visible skin-lightening and brightening effect; a maitake mushroom extract with dual anti-aging action; and a leaf extract from the African Manilkara tree with a four-action mechanism to better ensure skin elasticity, firmness and resilience.
Ingredients Address Several Skin Care Claims
December 14, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1775U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1081Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 1022Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 778Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 6585 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 616Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 515How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 515Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 452There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv