At In-cosmetics Asia, Cognis and Laboratoires Sérobiologiques presented several new ingredients. Among the Cognis ingredients, a fast-spreading emollient with good skin compatibility and unique sensorial profile; a PEG/EO-free cationic rheology control additive for hair conditioners and skin care formulations; and Cognis alkyl polyglucoside (APG) surfactants that combine skin cleansing performance with mildness. From Laboratoires Sérobiologiques, a pure synthetic molecule with a visible skin-lightening and brightening effect; a maitake mushroom extract with dual anti-aging action; and a leaf extract from the African Manilkara tree with a four-action mechanism to better ensure skin elasticity, firmness and resilience.
Ingredients Address Several Skin Care Claims
December 14, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1530U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1314Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1170Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 425E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 411Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 306Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 263Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 2555 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 195What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?
- 193Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
- Ottilie & Lulu Make Tween Skin Care Easy
11/16/2015, Jo-El Grossman