At In-cosmetics Asia, Cognis and Laboratoires Sérobiologiques presented several new ingredients. Among the Cognis ingredients, a fast-spreading emollient with good skin compatibility and unique sensorial profile; a PEG/EO-free cationic rheology control additive for hair conditioners and skin care formulations; and Cognis alkyl polyglucoside (APG) surfactants that combine skin cleansing performance with mildness. From Laboratoires Sérobiologiques, a pure synthetic molecule with a visible skin-lightening and brightening effect; a maitake mushroom extract with dual anti-aging action; and a leaf extract from the African Manilkara tree with a four-action mechanism to better ensure skin elasticity, firmness and resilience.
Ingredients Address Several Skin Care Claims
December 14, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1838U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 15812017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 927Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 778Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 666How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 60666% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 512SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 5054 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 373Biossance Expands Its Renewable Clean Skin Care to Sephora
- 297Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
1/5/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief