At In-cosmetics Asia, Cognis and Laboratoires Sérobiologiques presented several new ingredients. Among the Cognis ingredients, a fast-spreading emollient with good skin compatibility and unique sensorial profile; a PEG/EO-free cationic rheology control additive for hair conditioners and skin care formulations; and Cognis alkyl polyglucoside (APG) surfactants that combine skin cleansing performance with mildness. From Laboratoires Sérobiologiques, a pure synthetic molecule with a visible skin-lightening and brightening effect; a maitake mushroom extract with dual anti-aging action; and a leaf extract from the African Manilkara tree with a four-action mechanism to better ensure skin elasticity, firmness and resilience.
Ingredients Address Several Skin Care Claims
December 14, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1069U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 316‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 310Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 188Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 171Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand
- 166Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 151Galderma Encourages Rosacea Sufferers to Ditch Their Makeup
- 125The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 115Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 99Melt On Oil-Cream, Melt Off Impurities
- Natural Skin Care Growth
7/9/2015, Nicole Tyrimou, Euromonitor
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief