Skin in 3D
Posted: October 6, 2009
Sothys Paris introduced a three-dimensional solution that, according to the company, encourages skin to reactivate its self-hydrating functions. Hydroptimale THI3 is designed to work in three phases to help balance the skin’s moisture balancing mechanisms—regulation, equalization and hydration.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1003U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 679Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 6113 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 225Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 140Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 133NERD Out to be Acne Free
- 128Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 90Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Hairless Bikini
- 88Natural Skin Care Growth
- 81The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel