Skin in 3D
Posted: October 6, 2009
Sothys Paris introduced a three-dimensional solution that, according to the company, encourages skin to reactivate its self-hydrating functions. Hydroptimale THI3 is designed to work in three phases to help balance the skin’s moisture balancing mechanisms—regulation, equalization and hydration.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 994U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 330‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 275Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 177Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 173Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand
- 152Galderma Encourages Rosacea Sufferers to Ditch Their Makeup
- 135Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 123Mother Dirt Launches Microbiome-restoring Products
- 121The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 102Melt On Oil-Cream, Melt Off Impurities