Skin in 3D
Posted: October 6, 2009
Sothys Paris introduced a three-dimensional solution that, according to the company, encourages skin to reactivate its self-hydrating functions. Hydroptimale THI3 is designed to work in three phases to help balance the skin’s moisture balancing mechanisms—regulation, equalization and hydration.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1582U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1422Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1208Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 475E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 409Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 314Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 267Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 2645 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 206Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 192What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?