Skin in 3D
Posted: October 6, 2009
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Sothys Paris introduced a three-dimensional solution that, according to the company, encourages skin to reactivate its self-hydrating functions. Hydroptimale THI3 is designed to work in three phases to help balance the skin’s moisture balancing mechanisms—regulation, equalization and hydration.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 453U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 409Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 238Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 231Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 143Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 140Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 139Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 137Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 122The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 87A New Paradigm in Skin Care