Skin in 3D
Posted: October 6, 2009
Sothys Paris introduced a three-dimensional solution that, according to the company, encourages skin to reactivate its self-hydrating functions. Hydroptimale THI3 is designed to work in three phases to help balance the skin’s moisture balancing mechanisms—regulation, equalization and hydration.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1154U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1012Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 522Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 289Infrared-y for Beauty
- 209Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 203Plantasens Creates Texture Transformations for Face, Hair and Body
- 189Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 178Acne-free in 1, 2, 3
- 103Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 84Next-level Natural Skin Care