Skin in 3D
Posted: October 6, 2009
Sothys Paris introduced a three-dimensional solution that, according to the company, encourages skin to reactivate its self-hydrating functions. Hydroptimale THI3 is designed to work in three phases to help balance the skin’s moisture balancing mechanisms—regulation, equalization and hydration.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1306U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 439Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 421Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 188Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 188Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 173LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 170Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 166Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 139The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 104Natural Skin Care Growth