Skin in 3D
Posted: October 6, 2009
Sothys Paris introduced a three-dimensional solution that, according to the company, encourages skin to reactivate its self-hydrating functions. Hydroptimale THI3 is designed to work in three phases to help balance the skin’s moisture balancing mechanisms—regulation, equalization and hydration.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1365U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 796Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 230Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 1704 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1662017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 125[in-cosmetics Global] Infrared for Differentiated Sun Care and Antioxidant Products
- 117SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 109Taking Care of Skin is a Treet
- 107Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 83MyChelle Dermaceuticals’ Perfect C PRO Serum 25%