Skin in 3D
Posted: October 6, 2009
Sothys Paris introduced a three-dimensional solution that, according to the company, encourages skin to reactivate its self-hydrating functions. Hydroptimale THI3 is designed to work in three phases to help balance the skin’s moisture balancing mechanisms—regulation, equalization and hydration.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 2104U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1282Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1146Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 829Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 7935 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 621Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 575How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 472There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 424Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant