Skin in 3D
Posted: October 6, 2009
Sothys Paris introduced a three-dimensional solution that, according to the company, encourages skin to reactivate its self-hydrating functions. Hydroptimale THI3 is designed to work in three phases to help balance the skin’s moisture balancing mechanisms—regulation, equalization and hydration.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1499U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1121Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 10204 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 802Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 603Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 537Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 277Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 267Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 248Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 168Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant