Skin in 3D
Posted: October 6, 2009
Sothys Paris introduced a three-dimensional solution that, according to the company, encourages skin to reactivate its self-hydrating functions. Hydroptimale THI3 is designed to work in three phases to help balance the skin’s moisture balancing mechanisms—regulation, equalization and hydration.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1056U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 433Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 273Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 196Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 174Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 145The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 140Men, It's Okay to Get Fresh With New Gel
- 112Rejuvenate Skin Utilizing Facial Sheet Masks
- 108Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 103Mist Skin Toward Hydration