Skin in 3D
Posted: October 6, 2009
Sothys Paris introduced a three-dimensional solution that, according to the company, encourages skin to reactivate its self-hydrating functions. Hydroptimale THI3 is designed to work in three phases to help balance the skin’s moisture balancing mechanisms—regulation, equalization and hydration.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1298U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 9312017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 663Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 467SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 448Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 3644 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 336How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 30366% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 270Biossance Expands Its Renewable Clean Skin Care to Sephora
- 214Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"