Skin in 3D
Posted: October 6, 2009
Sothys Paris introduced a three-dimensional solution that, according to the company, encourages skin to reactivate its self-hydrating functions. Hydroptimale THI3 is designed to work in three phases to help balance the skin’s moisture balancing mechanisms—regulation, equalization and hydration.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1499U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1179Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 379Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 3465 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 320Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 277Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 226L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 195Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 180Beauty Drinks Market to Sail Past $1 Billion by 2021