Skin in 3D
Posted: October 6, 2009
Sothys Paris introduced a three-dimensional solution that, according to the company, encourages skin to reactivate its self-hydrating functions. Hydroptimale THI3 is designed to work in three phases to help balance the skin’s moisture balancing mechanisms—regulation, equalization and hydration.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1583U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 981Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 348These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 236Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 225Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 212K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- 181Flawless By Friday Delivers Unisex Skin Care
- 174Can Strivectin Defend Necks Against Technology?
- 148Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 133Infrared-y for Beauty