GNC Picks Up Skin Care
August 4, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1099U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 458Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 267Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 191Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 157Amyris is Betting That Less is More
- 154Men, It's Okay to Get Fresh With New Gel
- 146Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 135The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 109Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 98Uneven Skin Tone: Causes and Treatments
AHAVA has launched its Source and Dermud skin care lines in 115 GNC stores across the U.S. According to a press release, the pairing is a natural match due to GNC’s recent introduction of a therapeutic body care section.
- Private Label Takes on Skin Care
10/7/2008, Jeff Falk
- Specialty Skin Care Makes Multiple Claims
1/9/2009, Leslie Benson
- Spice up Your Formulation: Addressing Issues Caused by Acids in Skin Care Products
8/25/2009, Zolt Szabados, Technical Services Manager, BASF Corporation
- Results Driven
3/4/2010, Sara Mason
- Multi-Innovation in Actives
6/4/2010, Diane Bilodeau, Ph.D.