AHAVA has launched its Source and Dermud skin care lines in 115 GNC stores across the U.S. According to a press release, the pairing is a natural match due to GNC’s recent introduction of a therapeutic body care section.
GNC Picks Up Skin Care
August 4, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 2185U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1303Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1157Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 843Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 7905 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 621Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 576How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 477There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 417Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 364Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv