AHAVA has launched its Source and Dermud skin care lines in 115 GNC stores across the U.S. According to a press release, the pairing is a natural match due to GNC’s recent introduction of a therapeutic body care section.
GNC Picks Up Skin Care
August 4, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1049U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 932Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 211Beauty Consumers Are Motivated Equally by Confidence and Youthfulness
- 208Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 196Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 164Satisfy Skin's Hunger with Superfoods Face Line
- 130Coming Soon: DNA Kit Helps Skin Care
- 127ZSS Zooms, Soothes, Shields
- 113Meet the Mummy Mask
- 108Is Differin Gel Changing the Anti-Acne Game?
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured