AHAVA has launched its Source and Dermud skin care lines in 115 GNC stores across the U.S. According to a press release, the pairing is a natural match due to GNC’s recent introduction of a therapeutic body care section.
GNC Picks Up Skin Care
August 4, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1615U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1538Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1201Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 513E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 413Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 319Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 2685 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 267Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 213Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 191Detailed Ingredient Descriptions Count in Skin Care
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
- Ottilie & Lulu Make Tween Skin Care Easy
11/16/2015, Jo-El Grossman