AHAVA has launched its Source and Dermud skin care lines in 115 GNC stores across the U.S. According to a press release, the pairing is a natural match due to GNC’s recent introduction of a therapeutic body care section.
GNC Picks Up Skin Care
October 6, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1523U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 11664 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1121Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 839Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 709Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 665Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 268Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 260Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 222Kleenex Exfoliating Cushions Named Product of the Year 2017
- 172Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
1/5/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief