AHAVA has launched its Source and Dermud skin care lines in 115 GNC stores across the U.S. According to a press release, the pairing is a natural match due to GNC’s recent introduction of a therapeutic body care section.
GNC Picks Up Skin Care
October 6, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1391U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 9782017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 665Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 526Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 506SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 373How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 3574 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 31466% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 226Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 126SMD Cosmetics International Brings K-Beauty Stateside with Inhyunjin Anti-Aging Line
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
1/5/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief