Aveda launched its first full collection of skin illuminating products, Enbrightenment Skin Care. Botanically-based, the collection is said to diminish dark spots and discoloration, improve clarity and even tone through exfoliation, hydration and protection. Sustainably sourced sandalwood, organic lavender, rose geranium and rosemary essential oils complete the line’s scent, which includes a daily regimen (cleanser, toner, serum, lotion and cream) and a twice-weekly facial mask, available in Aveda salons, spas, stores and online. www.aveda.com
Aveda Launches Skin Illuminating Products
Posted: October 6, 2009
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1032U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 336‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 278Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 187Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 182Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand
- 148Galderma Encourages Rosacea Sufferers to Ditch Their Makeup
- 144Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 139Mother Dirt Launches Microbiome-restoring Products
- 119The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 106Melt On Oil-Cream, Melt Off Impurities