Aveda launched its first full collection of skin illuminating products, Enbrightenment Skin Care. Botanically-based, the collection is said to diminish dark spots and discoloration, improve clarity and even tone through exfoliation, hydration and protection. Sustainably sourced sandalwood, organic lavender, rose geranium and rosemary essential oils complete the line’s scent, which includes a daily regimen (cleanser, toner, serum, lotion and cream) and a twice-weekly facial mask, available in Aveda salons, spas, stores and online. www.aveda.com
Aveda Launches Skin Illuminating Products
Posted: October 6, 2009
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1486U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1156Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 3755 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 365Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 322Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 281Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 228Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 226L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 199Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women