Aveda launched its first full collection of skin illuminating products, Enbrightenment Skin Care. Botanically-based, the collection is said to diminish dark spots and discoloration, improve clarity and even tone through exfoliation, hydration and protection. Sustainably sourced sandalwood, organic lavender, rose geranium and rosemary essential oils complete the line’s scent, which includes a daily regimen (cleanser, toner, serum, lotion and cream) and a twice-weekly facial mask, available in Aveda salons, spas, stores and online. www.aveda.com
Aveda Launches Skin Illuminating Products
Posted: October 6, 2009
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1247U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 752Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 578Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 4295 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 425Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 331Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 308Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 292How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 237There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 226Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant