Aveda launched its first full collection of skin illuminating products, Enbrightenment Skin Care. Botanically-based, the collection is said to diminish dark spots and discoloration, improve clarity and even tone through exfoliation, hydration and protection. Sustainably sourced sandalwood, organic lavender, rose geranium and rosemary essential oils complete the line’s scent, which includes a daily regimen (cleanser, toner, serum, lotion and cream) and a twice-weekly facial mask, available in Aveda salons, spas, stores and online. www.aveda.com
Aveda Launches Skin Illuminating Products
Posted: October 6, 2009
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1307U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 429Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 424Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 228Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 187Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 187Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 171LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 160Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 135The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 105Natural Skin Care Growth