Aveda launched its first full collection of skin illuminating products, Enbrightenment Skin Care. Botanically-based, the collection is said to diminish dark spots and discoloration, improve clarity and even tone through exfoliation, hydration and protection. Sustainably sourced sandalwood, organic lavender, rose geranium and rosemary essential oils complete the line’s scent, which includes a daily regimen (cleanser, toner, serum, lotion and cream) and a twice-weekly facial mask, available in Aveda salons, spas, stores and online. www.aveda.com
Aveda Launches Skin Illuminating Products
Posted: October 6, 2009
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1580U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 990Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 348These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 236Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 228Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 212K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- 181Flawless By Friday Delivers Unisex Skin Care
- 174Can Strivectin Defend Necks Against Technology?
- 148Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 132Mom- and Baby-friendly Skin Care