Aveda launched its first full collection of skin illuminating products, Enbrightenment Skin Care. Botanically-based, the collection is said to diminish dark spots and discoloration, improve clarity and even tone through exfoliation, hydration and protection. Sustainably sourced sandalwood, organic lavender, rose geranium and rosemary essential oils complete the line’s scent, which includes a daily regimen (cleanser, toner, serum, lotion and cream) and a twice-weekly facial mask, available in Aveda salons, spas, stores and online. www.aveda.com
Aveda Launches Skin Illuminating Products
Posted: October 6, 2009
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1087U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 933Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 207Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 203Beauty Consumers Are Motivated Equally by Confidence and Youthfulness
- 188Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 150Satisfy Skin's Hunger with Superfoods Face Line
- 127Coming Soon: DNA Kit Helps Skin Care
- 125ZSS Zooms, Soothes, Shields
- 113Meet the Mummy Mask
- 104Is Differin Gel Changing the Anti-Acne Game?