Clinical Grooming Skin Care Line
Posted: October 6, 2009
Amenity released its Clinical Grooming men’s grooming and skin care line, which includes a gel face cleanser, antibreakout gel, foot spray, aftershave and face moisturizer, and shave cream. All products are oil-, fragrance- and alcohol-free.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1071U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 316‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 313Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 188Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 171Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand
- 162Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 151Galderma Encourages Rosacea Sufferers to Ditch Their Makeup
- 127The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 117Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 101Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty