Ethnic Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
AMBI Skincare, Inc. introduced new skin care products for women of African, Latin and South Asian heritage. The products are available in national mass retail outlets, such as Wal-Mart, Target and Walgreen's. EvenBlend is a combination of soy extract and antioxidant vitamins C and E to even tone. Its fade creams combine hydroquinone, alpha hydroxy acid and vitamin E to fade dark spots and skin discolorations.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1057U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 447Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 257Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 177Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 164Amyris is Betting That Less is More
- 158Men, It's Okay to Get Fresh With New Gel
- 147Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 135The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 110Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 98Uneven Skin Tone: Causes and Treatments