Ethnic Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
AMBI Skincare, Inc. introduced new skin care products for women of African, Latin and South Asian heritage. The products are available in national mass retail outlets, such as Wal-Mart, Target and Walgreen's. EvenBlend is a combination of soy extract and antioxidant vitamins C and E to even tone. Its fade creams combine hydroquinone, alpha hydroxy acid and vitamin E to fade dark spots and skin discolorations.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1163U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1044Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 509Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 283Infrared-y for Beauty
- 213Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 201Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 196Plantasens Creates Texture Transformations for Face, Hair and Body
- 172Acne-free in 1, 2, 3
- 101Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 86Next-level Natural Skin Care