Ethnic Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
AMBI Skincare, Inc. introduced new skin care products for women of African, Latin and South Asian heritage. The products are available in national mass retail outlets, such as Wal-Mart, Target and Walgreen's. EvenBlend is a combination of soy extract and antioxidant vitamins C and E to even tone. Its fade creams combine hydroquinone, alpha hydroxy acid and vitamin E to fade dark spots and skin discolorations.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1296U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 428Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 424Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 418Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 203Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 203Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 170Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 170LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 130The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 106From Diaper Rash to Tattoos: Dr. Bronner's Body & Lip Balm