Ethnic Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
AMBI Skincare, Inc. introduced new skin care products for women of African, Latin and South Asian heritage. The products are available in national mass retail outlets, such as Wal-Mart, Target and Walgreen's. EvenBlend is a combination of soy extract and antioxidant vitamins C and E to even tone. Its fade creams combine hydroquinone, alpha hydroxy acid and vitamin E to fade dark spots and skin discolorations.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1587U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1003Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 350These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 236Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 232Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 214K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- 183Flawless By Friday Delivers Unisex Skin Care
- 175Can Strivectin Defend Necks Against Technology?
- 151Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 133Mom- and Baby-friendly Skin Care