Ethnic Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
AMBI Skincare, Inc. introduced new skin care products for women of African, Latin and South Asian heritage. The products are available in national mass retail outlets, such as Wal-Mart, Target and Walgreen's. EvenBlend is a combination of soy extract and antioxidant vitamins C and E to even tone. Its fade creams combine hydroquinone, alpha hydroxy acid and vitamin E to fade dark spots and skin discolorations.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1060U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 934Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 211Beauty Consumers Are Motivated Equally by Confidence and Youthfulness
- 209Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 196Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 164Satisfy Skin's Hunger with Superfoods Face Line
- 130Coming Soon: DNA Kit Helps Skin Care
- 127ZSS Zooms, Soothes, Shields
- 112Meet the Mummy Mask
- 107Is Differin Gel Changing the Anti-Acne Game?