Ethnic Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
AMBI Skincare, Inc. introduced new skin care products for women of African, Latin and South Asian heritage. The products are available in national mass retail outlets, such as Wal-Mart, Target and Walgreen's. EvenBlend is a combination of soy extract and antioxidant vitamins C and E to even tone. Its fade creams combine hydroquinone, alpha hydroxy acid and vitamin E to fade dark spots and skin discolorations.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1487U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1183Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 375Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 3655 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 321Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 276Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 227L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 197Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 188Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.