Ethnic Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
AMBI Skincare, Inc. introduced new skin care products for women of African, Latin and South Asian heritage. The products are available in national mass retail outlets, such as Wal-Mart, Target and Walgreen's. EvenBlend is a combination of soy extract and antioxidant vitamins C and E to even tone. Its fade creams combine hydroquinone, alpha hydroxy acid and vitamin E to fade dark spots and skin discolorations.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 970U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 639Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 6073 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 223Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 131NERD Out to be Acne Free
- 130Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 119Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 91Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Hairless Bikini
- 81Natural Skin Care Growth
- 80The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel