Ethnic Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
AMBI Skincare, Inc. introduced new skin care products for women of African, Latin and South Asian heritage. The products are available in national mass retail outlets, such as Wal-Mart, Target and Walgreen's. EvenBlend is a combination of soy extract and antioxidant vitamins C and E to even tone. Its fade creams combine hydroquinone, alpha hydroxy acid and vitamin E to fade dark spots and skin discolorations.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1602U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1486Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1189Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 497E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 412Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 316Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 2665 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 263Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 203Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 191What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?