Ethnic Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
AMBI Skincare, Inc. introduced new skin care products for women of African, Latin and South Asian heritage. The products are available in national mass retail outlets, such as Wal-Mart, Target and Walgreen's. EvenBlend is a combination of soy extract and antioxidant vitamins C and E to even tone. Its fade creams combine hydroquinone, alpha hydroxy acid and vitamin E to fade dark spots and skin discolorations.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 2192U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1307Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1158Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 913Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 7905 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 621Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 576How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 477There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 417Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant