Ethnic Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
AMBI Skincare, Inc. introduced new skin care products for women of African, Latin and South Asian heritage. The products are available in national mass retail outlets, such as Wal-Mart, Target and Walgreen's. EvenBlend is a combination of soy extract and antioxidant vitamins C and E to even tone. Its fade creams combine hydroquinone, alpha hydroxy acid and vitamin E to fade dark spots and skin discolorations.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1530U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1122Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 10844 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 833Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 666Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 620Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 286Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 270Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 262Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 197Kleenex Exfoliating Cushions Named Product of the Year 2017
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant