Ethnic Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
AMBI Skincare, Inc. introduced new skin care products for women of African, Latin and South Asian heritage. The products are available in national mass retail outlets, such as Wal-Mart, Target and Walgreen's. EvenBlend is a combination of soy extract and antioxidant vitamins C and E to even tone. Its fade creams combine hydroquinone, alpha hydroxy acid and vitamin E to fade dark spots and skin discolorations.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 509U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 483Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 274Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 256Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 195Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 168Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 163Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 158Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 134The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 99A New Paradigm in Skin Care