Ethnic Skin Care
Posted: October 6, 2009
AMBI Skincare, Inc. introduced new skin care products for women of African, Latin and South Asian heritage. The products are available in national mass retail outlets, such as Wal-Mart, Target and Walgreen's. EvenBlend is a combination of soy extract and antioxidant vitamins C and E to even tone. Its fade creams combine hydroquinone, alpha hydroxy acid and vitamin E to fade dark spots and skin discolorations.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 2058U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 13152017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 991Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 778SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 713Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 709How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 5924 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 45166% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 334Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 233SMD Cosmetics International Brings K-Beauty Stateside with Inhyunjin Anti-Aging Line