Symrise has released SymHelios 1031, which claims to prevent long-term damage from environmental elements such as UVB rays, cigarette smoke and car exhaust. SymHelios reportedly provides deep protection by binding to the aryl hydrocarbon receptor protein in skin cells in a nontoxic way to keep harmful substances from adhering to the skin. It is suitable for use in applications claiming sun protection.
Skin Ingredient Binds With Cell Receptor
June 19, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1189U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1065Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 484Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 248Infrared-y for Beauty
- 209Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 202Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 185Plantasens Creates Texture Transformations for Face, Hair and Body
- 160Acne-free in 1, 2, 3
- 97Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 84Next-level Natural Skin Care
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured