Posted: October 6, 2009
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
SUNDÃRI introduced its Gotu Kola & Indian Asparagus Mask featuring an antioxidant booster to amplify its action. The gel-based mask includes Sea Algae Extract, Gotu Kola Oil and Indian Asparagus Extract. The product is available at various retailers, salons and online at www.skinstore.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 528U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 468Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 270Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 246Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 173Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 171Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 170Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 150Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 128The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 86A New Paradigm in Skin Care