ABIL Care XL 80 from Evonik Goldschmidt is claimed to possess a molecular architecture formula that results in emulsifying and stabilizing properties. It is appropriate for creams, lotions and sprays containing all type of active ingredients or UV filters. The company also launched ABIL T Quat 60, a silicone conditioning agent with, according to the company, excellent substantivity to hair keratine, conditioning features and heat protection properties for universal use in conditioning shampoos, hair rinses, balms, body washes and leave-in formulations. The company claims it is highly suitable for clear formulations.
Formula For Skin and Hair
September 3, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1485U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1167Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 414Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 311Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 274Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 2745 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 228L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 182Beauty Drinks Market to Sail Past $1 Billion by 2021
- 157Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv