ABIL Care XL 80 from Evonik Goldschmidt is claimed to possess a molecular architecture formula that results in emulsifying and stabilizing properties. It is appropriate for creams, lotions and sprays containing all type of active ingredients or UV filters. The company also launched ABIL T Quat 60, a silicone conditioning agent with, according to the company, excellent substantivity to hair keratine, conditioning features and heat protection properties for universal use in conditioning shampoos, hair rinses, balms, body washes and leave-in formulations. The company claims it is highly suitable for clear formulations.
Formula For Skin and Hair
September 3, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1040U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 924Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 210Beauty Consumers Are Motivated Equally by Confidence and Youthfulness
- 209Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 197Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 164Satisfy Skin's Hunger with Superfoods Face Line
- 130Coming Soon: DNA Kit Helps Skin Care
- 119ZSS Zooms, Soothes, Shields
- 116Meet the Mummy Mask
- 107Is Differin Gel Changing the Anti-Acne Game?
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured