ABIL Care XL 80 from Evonik Goldschmidt is claimed to possess a molecular architecture formula that results in emulsifying and stabilizing properties. It is appropriate for creams, lotions and sprays containing all type of active ingredients or UV filters. The company also launched ABIL T Quat 60, a silicone conditioning agent with, according to the company, excellent substantivity to hair keratine, conditioning features and heat protection properties for universal use in conditioning shampoos, hair rinses, balms, body washes and leave-in formulations. The company claims it is highly suitable for clear formulations.
Formula For Skin and Hair
September 3, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1605U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1438Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1197Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 483E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 412Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 315Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 266Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 2655 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 208Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 192What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
- Ottilie & Lulu Make Tween Skin Care Easy
11/16/2015, Jo-El Grossman