ABIL Care XL 80 from Evonik Goldschmidt is claimed to possess a molecular architecture formula that results in emulsifying and stabilizing properties. It is appropriate for creams, lotions and sprays containing all type of active ingredients or UV filters. The company also launched ABIL T Quat 60, a silicone conditioning agent with, according to the company, excellent substantivity to hair keratine, conditioning features and heat protection properties for universal use in conditioning shampoos, hair rinses, balms, body washes and leave-in formulations. The company claims it is highly suitable for clear formulations.
Formula For Skin and Hair
September 3, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1430U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 819Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 237Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 1912017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 1894 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 134Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 126SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 110Taking Care of Skin is a Treet
- 85MyChelle Dermaceuticals’ Perfect C PRO Serum 25%
- 69K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
1/5/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Oleum Vera: Delivering DIY Skin Care
1/30/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured