ABIL Care XL 80 from Evonik Goldschmidt is claimed to possess a molecular architecture formula that results in emulsifying and stabilizing properties. It is appropriate for creams, lotions and sprays containing all type of active ingredients or UV filters. The company also launched ABIL T Quat 60, a silicone conditioning agent with, according to the company, excellent substantivity to hair keratine, conditioning features and heat protection properties for universal use in conditioning shampoos, hair rinses, balms, body washes and leave-in formulations. The company claims it is highly suitable for clear formulations.
Formula For Skin and Hair
September 3, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1528U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1122Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 10814 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 834Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 657Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 620Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 285Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 270Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 262Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 190Kleenex Exfoliating Cushions Named Product of the Year 2017
- How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
1/5/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv