Posted: August 25, 2009
SwissDent introduced a line of tooth-whitening toothpastes that contain nanoparticles of peroxide, enzymes, fluoride, coenzyme Q10 and vitamin E. Nanowhitening and Xstain, for smokers, is being positioned for prestige distribution and, according to the company, has the potential for global sales of $630 million.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1298U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 429Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 422Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 342Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 203Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 199Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 170LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 162Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 132The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 106From Diaper Rash to Tattoos: Dr. Bronner's Body & Lip Balm