Posted: August 25, 2009
SwissDent introduced a line of tooth-whitening toothpastes that contain nanoparticles of peroxide, enzymes, fluoride, coenzyme Q10 and vitamin E. Nanowhitening and Xstain, for smokers, is being positioned for prestige distribution and, according to the company, has the potential for global sales of $630 million.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1048U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 316Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 313‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 191Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 170Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand
- 164Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 151Galderma Encourages Rosacea Sufferers to Ditch Their Makeup
- 125Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 122The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 108From Diaper Rash to Tattoos: Dr. Bronner's Body & Lip Balm