Posted: August 25, 2009
SwissDent introduced a line of tooth-whitening toothpastes that contain nanoparticles of peroxide, enzymes, fluoride, coenzyme Q10 and vitamin E. Nanowhitening and Xstain, for smokers, is being positioned for prestige distribution and, according to the company, has the potential for global sales of $630 million.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1561U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1273Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1170Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 415E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 413Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 306Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 268Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 2585 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 196What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?
- 188Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom