Posted: August 25, 2009
SwissDent introduced a line of tooth-whitening toothpastes that contain nanoparticles of peroxide, enzymes, fluoride, coenzyme Q10 and vitamin E. Nanowhitening and Xstain, for smokers, is being positioned for prestige distribution and, according to the company, has the potential for global sales of $630 million.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1176U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1068Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 475Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 230Infrared-y for Beauty
- 208Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 197Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 184Plantasens Creates Texture Transformations for Face, Hair and Body
- 157Acne-free in 1, 2, 3
- 92Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 85Next-level Natural Skin Care