Posted: August 25, 2009
SwissDent introduced a line of tooth-whitening toothpastes that contain nanoparticles of peroxide, enzymes, fluoride, coenzyme Q10 and vitamin E. Nanowhitening and Xstain, for smokers, is being positioned for prestige distribution and, according to the company, has the potential for global sales of $630 million.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1404U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 790Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 228Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 1842017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 1814 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 170Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 127SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 111Taking Care of Skin is a Treet
- 84MyChelle Dermaceuticals’ Perfect C PRO Serum 25%
- 65K-beauty Arrives at Walmart