Posted: August 25, 2009
SwissDent introduced a line of tooth-whitening toothpastes that contain nanoparticles of peroxide, enzymes, fluoride, coenzyme Q10 and vitamin E. Nanowhitening and Xstain, for smokers, is being positioned for prestige distribution and, according to the company, has the potential for global sales of $630 million.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1033U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 797Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 5823 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 215Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 155Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 138Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 135NERD Out to be Acne Free
- 97Natural Skin Care Growth
- 90Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Hairless Bikini
- 83Melt On Oil-Cream, Melt Off Impurities