Posted: August 25, 2009
SwissDent introduced a line of tooth-whitening toothpastes that contain nanoparticles of peroxide, enzymes, fluoride, coenzyme Q10 and vitamin E. Nanowhitening and Xstain, for smokers, is being positioned for prestige distribution and, according to the company, has the potential for global sales of $630 million.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1079U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 447Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 264Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 199Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 180Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 142Men, It's Okay to Get Fresh With New Gel
- 141The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 115Rejuvenate Skin Utilizing Facial Sheet Masks
- 102Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 95Uneven Skin Tone: Causes and Treatments