Posted: August 25, 2009
SwissDent introduced a line of tooth-whitening toothpastes that contain nanoparticles of peroxide, enzymes, fluoride, coenzyme Q10 and vitamin E. Nanowhitening and Xstain, for smokers, is being positioned for prestige distribution and, according to the company, has the potential for global sales of $630 million.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 506U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 481Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 273Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 253Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 195Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 168Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 162Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 158Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 134The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 99A New Paradigm in Skin Care