Posted: August 25, 2009
SwissDent introduced a line of tooth-whitening toothpastes that contain nanoparticles of peroxide, enzymes, fluoride, coenzyme Q10 and vitamin E. Nanowhitening and Xstain, for smokers, is being positioned for prestige distribution and, according to the company, has the potential for global sales of $630 million.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1024U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 894Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 203Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 186Beauty Consumers Are Motivated Equally by Confidence and Youthfulness
- 181Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 141Satisfy Skin's Hunger with Superfoods Face Line
- 124ZSS Zooms, Soothes, Shields
- 116Coming Soon: DNA Kit Helps Skin Care
- 110Meet the Mummy Mask
- 101Is Differin Gel Changing the Anti-Acne Game?