Posted: August 25, 2009
SwissDent introduced a line of tooth-whitening toothpastes that contain nanoparticles of peroxide, enzymes, fluoride, coenzyme Q10 and vitamin E. Nanowhitening and Xstain, for smokers, is being positioned for prestige distribution and, according to the company, has the potential for global sales of $630 million.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1583U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 980Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 348These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 236Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 224Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 212K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- 181Flawless By Friday Delivers Unisex Skin Care
- 174Can Strivectin Defend Necks Against Technology?
- 156Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 140Infrared-y for Beauty