Posted: August 25, 2009
SwissDent introduced a line of tooth-whitening toothpastes that contain nanoparticles of peroxide, enzymes, fluoride, coenzyme Q10 and vitamin E. Nanowhitening and Xstain, for smokers, is being positioned for prestige distribution and, according to the company, has the potential for global sales of $630 million.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1513U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1177Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 404Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 3145 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 313Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 272Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 226L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 181Beauty Drinks Market to Sail Past $1 Billion by 2021
- 157Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women