Cream and Patches
Posted: October 6, 2009
NIVEA introduced two skin care products: Good-bye Cellulite Gel-Cream and Good-bye Cellulite Patches. Good-bye Cellulite Gel-Cream is specially formulated with L-Carnitine to help visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite. To help target the more stubborn areas that typically do not respond well to anti-cellulite measures, Good-bye Cellulite Patches continuously releases L-Carnitine onto the skin. The products are available in retailers nationwide.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 2164U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1292Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1148Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 842Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 7905 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 621Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 576How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 474There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 418Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 363Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant