Cream and Patches
Posted: October 6, 2009
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
NIVEA introduced two skin care products: Good-bye Cellulite Gel-Cream and Good-bye Cellulite Patches. Good-bye Cellulite Gel-Cream is specially formulated with L-Carnitine to help visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite. To help target the more stubborn areas that typically do not respond well to anti-cellulite measures, Good-bye Cellulite Patches continuously releases L-Carnitine onto the skin. The products are available in retailers nationwide.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 515Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 514U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 275Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 263Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 201Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 176Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 167Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 163Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 139The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 107A New Paradigm in Skin Care