Frutarom Inc. launched its first natural cosmetic and personal care line. Alguard, the line’s introductory offering, is a bioactive skin shield refined from red microalgae that offers protection against irritants and oxidative damage. The entire line will be substantiated from sources such as ocean-derived polysaccharides, a combination of Chinese medicine and traditional Western science, pure botanical powders and natural actives. The line is applicable to antiaging, sun care and anti-inflammatory formulations.
Frutarom Launches Its First Natural Cosmetic Line
October 14, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1671U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1052Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 357These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 242Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 230Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 222K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- 186Flawless By Friday Delivers Unisex Skin Care
- 174Can Strivectin Defend Necks Against Technology?
- 161Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 160What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured