Frutarom Inc. launched its first natural cosmetic and personal care line. Alguard, the line’s introductory offering, is a bioactive skin shield refined from red microalgae that offers protection against irritants and oxidative damage. The entire line will be substantiated from sources such as ocean-derived polysaccharides, a combination of Chinese medicine and traditional Western science, pure botanical powders and natural actives. The line is applicable to antiaging, sun care and anti-inflammatory formulations.
Frutarom Launches Its First Natural Cosmetic Line
October 14, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 2084U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 13112017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 1003Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 780SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 719Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 709How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 5864 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 45366% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 335Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 233SMD Cosmetics International Brings K-Beauty Stateside with Inhyunjin Anti-Aging Line
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
1/5/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief