Frutarom Inc. launched its first natural cosmetic and personal care line. Alguard, the line’s introductory offering, is a bioactive skin shield refined from red microalgae that offers protection against irritants and oxidative damage. The entire line will be substantiated from sources such as ocean-derived polysaccharides, a combination of Chinese medicine and traditional Western science, pure botanical powders and natural actives. The line is applicable to antiaging, sun care and anti-inflammatory formulations.
Frutarom Launches Its First Natural Cosmetic Line
October 14, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1564U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1261Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1176Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 415Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 411E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 303Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 263Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 2585 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 196What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?
- 182Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
- Ottilie & Lulu Make Tween Skin Care Easy
11/16/2015, Jo-El Grossman