Frutarom Inc. launched its first natural cosmetic and personal care line. Alguard, the line’s introductory offering, is a bioactive skin shield refined from red microalgae that offers protection against irritants and oxidative damage. The entire line will be substantiated from sources such as ocean-derived polysaccharides, a combination of Chinese medicine and traditional Western science, pure botanical powders and natural actives. The line is applicable to antiaging, sun care and anti-inflammatory formulations.
Frutarom Launches Its First Natural Cosmetic Line
October 14, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1089U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 457Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 266Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 190Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 162Amyris is Betting That Less is More
- 157Men, It's Okay to Get Fresh With New Gel
- 149Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 136The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 111Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 98Uneven Skin Tone: Causes and Treatments
- Private Label Takes on Skin Care
10/7/2008, Jeff Falk
- Specialty Skin Care Makes Multiple Claims
1/9/2009, Leslie Benson
- Spice up Your Formulation: Addressing Issues Caused by Acids in Skin Care Products
8/25/2009, Zolt Szabados, Technical Services Manager, BASF Corporation
- Results Driven
3/4/2010, Sara Mason
- Multi-Innovation in Actives
6/4/2010, Diane Bilodeau, Ph.D.