Posted: October 6, 2009
Biologique Recherche released its Complexe Royal, a hydrating serum for the skin with high concentrations of colostrums, mint extract, myrtle, royal jelly, vitamin PP and witch hazel that can be mixed with a moisturizer. The product is available at day spas and medi-spas nationwide and online at www.biologique-recherche.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1253U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 428Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 405Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 230Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 190Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 182Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 170LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 154Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 130The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 109From Diaper Rash to Tattoos: Dr. Bronner's Body & Lip Balm