Posted: October 6, 2009
Biologique Recherche released its Complexe Royal, a hydrating serum for the skin with high concentrations of colostrums, mint extract, myrtle, royal jelly, vitamin PP and witch hazel that can be mixed with a moisturizer. The product is available at day spas and medi-spas nationwide and online at www.biologique-recherche.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1615U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1539Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1197Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 514E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 413Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 318Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 270Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 2685 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 215Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 192Detailed Ingredient Descriptions Count in Skin Care