Posted: October 6, 2009
Biologique Recherche released its Complexe Royal, a hydrating serum for the skin with high concentrations of colostrums, mint extract, myrtle, royal jelly, vitamin PP and witch hazel that can be mixed with a moisturizer. The product is available at day spas and medi-spas nationwide and online at www.biologique-recherche.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1103U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 458Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 268Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 196Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 168Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 145Men, It's Okay to Get Fresh With New Gel
- 139The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 117Rejuvenate Skin Utilizing Facial Sheet Masks
- 108Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 106Uneven Skin Tone: Causes and Treatments