Posted: October 6, 2009
Biologique Recherche released its Complexe Royal, a hydrating serum for the skin with high concentrations of colostrums, mint extract, myrtle, royal jelly, vitamin PP and witch hazel that can be mixed with a moisturizer. The product is available at day spas and medi-spas nationwide and online at www.biologique-recherche.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1038U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 896Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 214Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 187Beauty Consumers Are Motivated Equally by Confidence and Youthfulness
- 181Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 140Satisfy Skin's Hunger with Superfoods Face Line
- 124ZSS Zooms, Soothes, Shields
- 114Coming Soon: DNA Kit Helps Skin Care
- 1113 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 110Meet the Mummy Mask