Posted: October 6, 2009
Biologique Recherche released its Complexe Royal, a hydrating serum for the skin with high concentrations of colostrums, mint extract, myrtle, royal jelly, vitamin PP and witch hazel that can be mixed with a moisturizer. The product is available at day spas and medi-spas nationwide and online at www.biologique-recherche.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1864U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1067Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 1048Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 756Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 7385 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 640Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 608Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 498How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 446There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 328Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant