Posted: October 6, 2009
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Biologique Recherche released its Complexe Royal, a hydrating serum for the skin with high concentrations of colostrums, mint extract, myrtle, royal jelly, vitamin PP and witch hazel that can be mixed with a moisturizer. The product is available at day spas and medi-spas nationwide and online at www.biologique-recherche.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 509U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 483Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 274Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 256Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 195Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 168Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 163Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 158Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 134The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 99A New Paradigm in Skin Care