Posted: October 6, 2009
Biologique Recherche released its Complexe Royal, a hydrating serum for the skin with high concentrations of colostrums, mint extract, myrtle, royal jelly, vitamin PP and witch hazel that can be mixed with a moisturizer. The product is available at day spas and medi-spas nationwide and online at www.biologique-recherche.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1940U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 13002017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 943Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 767SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 707How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 701Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 5764 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 44966% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 313Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 236SMD Cosmetics International Brings K-Beauty Stateside with Inhyunjin Anti-Aging Line