Posted: October 6, 2009
Biologique Recherche released its Complexe Royal, a hydrating serum for the skin with high concentrations of colostrums, mint extract, myrtle, royal jelly, vitamin PP and witch hazel that can be mixed with a moisturizer. The product is available at day spas and medi-spas nationwide and online at www.biologique-recherche.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1883U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1124Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 10584 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 992Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 629Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 616Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 499Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 322Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 260Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 188Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant