Posted: October 6, 2009
Biologique Recherche released its Complexe Royal, a hydrating serum for the skin with high concentrations of colostrums, mint extract, myrtle, royal jelly, vitamin PP and witch hazel that can be mixed with a moisturizer. The product is available at day spas and medi-spas nationwide and online at www.biologique-recherche.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 984U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 330‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 265Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 177Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 173Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand
- 151Galderma Encourages Rosacea Sufferers to Ditch Their Makeup
- 135Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 123Mother Dirt Launches Microbiome-restoring Products
- 121The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 102Melt On Oil-Cream, Melt Off Impurities