Posted: October 6, 2009
Biologique Recherche released its Complexe Royal, a hydrating serum for the skin with high concentrations of colostrums, mint extract, myrtle, royal jelly, vitamin PP and witch hazel that can be mixed with a moisturizer. The product is available at day spas and medi-spas nationwide and online at www.biologique-recherche.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1455U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1146Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 454Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 295Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 274Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 225L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 181Beauty Drinks Market to Sail Past $1 Billion by 2021
- 154Q: Why Does Skin Sag? A: Sweat Gland Shrinkage
- 151Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women