Posted: October 6, 2009
Intelligent Skin Sense (ISS) introduced Lock in Cap, part of its H202 series. The serum imparts moisture to the skin with hyaluronic acid and vitamin B complex. Arnica, linden and allantoin are added to soothe the skin while improving texture and tone. The product works synergistically with exfoliating treatments and products by quenching thirsty skin and protecting vulnerable skin with strong anti-oxidants. ISS H202 Series can be found in high end specialty stores and spas.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 518Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 512U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 276Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 264Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 201Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 177Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 167Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 164Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 138The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 107A New Paradigm in Skin Care