Posted: October 6, 2009
Intelligent Skin Sense (ISS) introduced Lock in Cap, part of its H202 series. The serum imparts moisture to the skin with hyaluronic acid and vitamin B complex. Arnica, linden and allantoin are added to soothe the skin while improving texture and tone. The product works synergistically with exfoliating treatments and products by quenching thirsty skin and protecting vulnerable skin with strong anti-oxidants. ISS H202 Series can be found in high end specialty stores and spas.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1199U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1066Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 498Antiaging Beauty Driving Global Skin Care Through 2024
- 262Infrared-y for Beauty
- 211Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 207Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 193Plantasens Creates Texture Transformations for Face, Hair and Body
- 164Acne-free in 1, 2, 3
- 102Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 84Next-level Natural Skin Care