Posted: October 6, 2009
Intelligent Skin Sense (ISS) introduced Lock in Cap, part of its H202 series. The serum imparts moisture to the skin with hyaluronic acid and vitamin B complex. Arnica, linden and allantoin are added to soothe the skin while improving texture and tone. The product works synergistically with exfoliating treatments and products by quenching thirsty skin and protecting vulnerable skin with strong anti-oxidants. ISS H202 Series can be found in high end specialty stores and spas.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1431U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 805Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 236Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 1902017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 1884 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 146Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 128SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 111Taking Care of Skin is a Treet
- 84MyChelle Dermaceuticals’ Perfect C PRO Serum 25%
- 67K-beauty Arrives at Walmart