Posted: October 6, 2009
Intelligent Skin Sense (ISS) introduced Lock in Cap, part of its H202 series. The serum imparts moisture to the skin with hyaluronic acid and vitamin B complex. Arnica, linden and allantoin are added to soothe the skin while improving texture and tone. The product works synergistically with exfoliating treatments and products by quenching thirsty skin and protecting vulnerable skin with strong anti-oxidants. ISS H202 Series can be found in high end specialty stores and spas.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1615U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1552Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1191Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 521E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 414Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 318Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 270Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 2685 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 207Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 192Detailed Ingredient Descriptions Count in Skin Care