Posted: October 6, 2009
Intelligent Skin Sense (ISS) introduced Lock in Cap, part of its H202 series. The serum imparts moisture to the skin with hyaluronic acid and vitamin B complex. Arnica, linden and allantoin are added to soothe the skin while improving texture and tone. The product works synergistically with exfoliating treatments and products by quenching thirsty skin and protecting vulnerable skin with strong anti-oxidants. ISS H202 Series can be found in high end specialty stores and spas.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1838U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1121Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 10134 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 977Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 597Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 531Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 493Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 321Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 257Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 181Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant