Posted: October 6, 2009
Intelligent Skin Sense (ISS) introduced Lock in Cap, part of its H202 series. The serum imparts moisture to the skin with hyaluronic acid and vitamin B complex. Arnica, linden and allantoin are added to soothe the skin while improving texture and tone. The product works synergistically with exfoliating treatments and products by quenching thirsty skin and protecting vulnerable skin with strong anti-oxidants. ISS H202 Series can be found in high end specialty stores and spas.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1455U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1141Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 3845 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 356Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 323Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 273Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 238Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 226L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 200Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women