Posted: October 6, 2009
Intelligent Skin Sense (ISS) introduced Lock in Cap, part of its H202 series. The serum imparts moisture to the skin with hyaluronic acid and vitamin B complex. Arnica, linden and allantoin are added to soothe the skin while improving texture and tone. The product works synergistically with exfoliating treatments and products by quenching thirsty skin and protecting vulnerable skin with strong anti-oxidants. ISS H202 Series can be found in high end specialty stores and spas.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1614U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1011Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 253Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 229K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- 217Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 176Can Strivectin Defend Necks Against Technology?
- 172What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?
- 148Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 133Mom- and Baby-friendly Skin Care
- 129Flawless By Friday Delivers Unisex Skin Care