Posted: October 6, 2009
Intelligent Skin Sense (ISS) introduced Lock in Cap, part of its H202 series. The serum imparts moisture to the skin with hyaluronic acid and vitamin B complex. Arnica, linden and allantoin are added to soothe the skin while improving texture and tone. The product works synergistically with exfoliating treatments and products by quenching thirsty skin and protecting vulnerable skin with strong anti-oxidants. ISS H202 Series can be found in high end specialty stores and spas.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1772U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1085Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 1032Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 782Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 6505 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 619Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 516How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 511Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 452There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant