Posted: October 6, 2009
Intelligent Skin Sense (ISS) introduced Lock in Cap, part of its H202 series. The serum imparts moisture to the skin with hyaluronic acid and vitamin B complex. Arnica, linden and allantoin are added to soothe the skin while improving texture and tone. The product works synergistically with exfoliating treatments and products by quenching thirsty skin and protecting vulnerable skin with strong anti-oxidants. ISS H202 Series can be found in high end specialty stores and spas.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1838U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 15812017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 929Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 775Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 666How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 60666% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 512SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 5054 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 375Biossance Expands Its Renewable Clean Skin Care to Sephora
- 298Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"