Posted: October 6, 2009
Intelligent Skin Sense (ISS) introduced Lock in Cap, part of its H202 series. The serum imparts moisture to the skin with hyaluronic acid and vitamin B complex. Arnica, linden and allantoin are added to soothe the skin while improving texture and tone. The product works synergistically with exfoliating treatments and products by quenching thirsty skin and protecting vulnerable skin with strong anti-oxidants. ISS H202 Series can be found in high end specialty stores and spas.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1029U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 907Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 203Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 188Beauty Consumers Are Motivated Equally by Confidence and Youthfulness
- 179Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 141Satisfy Skin's Hunger with Superfoods Face Line
- 124ZSS Zooms, Soothes, Shields
- 118Coming Soon: DNA Kit Helps Skin Care
- 111Meet the Mummy Mask
- 101Is Differin Gel Changing the Anti-Acne Game?