Posted: October 6, 2009
Intelligent Skin Sense (ISS) introduced Lock in Cap, part of its H202 series. The serum imparts moisture to the skin with hyaluronic acid and vitamin B complex. Arnica, linden and allantoin are added to soothe the skin while improving texture and tone. The product works synergistically with exfoliating treatments and products by quenching thirsty skin and protecting vulnerable skin with strong anti-oxidants. ISS H202 Series can be found in high end specialty stores and spas.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1307U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 443Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 415Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 187Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 183Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 173LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 171Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 164Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 133The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 107Natural Skin Care Growth