Posted: October 6, 2009
Intelligent Skin Sense (ISS) introduced Lock in Cap, part of its H202 series. The serum imparts moisture to the skin with hyaluronic acid and vitamin B complex. Arnica, linden and allantoin are added to soothe the skin while improving texture and tone. The product works synergistically with exfoliating treatments and products by quenching thirsty skin and protecting vulnerable skin with strong anti-oxidants. ISS H202 Series can be found in high end specialty stores and spas.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1063U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 764Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 6123 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
- 236Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 157Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 145Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 134NERD Out to be Acne Free
- 100Natural Skin Care Growth
- 91Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Hairless Bikini
- 81The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel