Posted: October 6, 2009
Obagi introduced its CLENZIderm M.D. System, a physician-dispensed acne system with a liquefied form of 5% benzoyl peroxide in combination with salicylic acid that allows for deeper penetration to control acne quickly. The system includes a Daily Care Foaming Cleanser, Pore Therapy and Serum Gel. The line is available at more than 5,000 dermatologists and plastic surgeons’ offices.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1324U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 781Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 592Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 440Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 4125 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 304Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 296How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 244There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 225Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 215Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant