Posted: October 6, 2009
Obagi introduced its CLENZIderm M.D. System, a physician-dispensed acne system with a liquefied form of 5% benzoyl peroxide in combination with salicylic acid that allows for deeper penetration to control acne quickly. The system includes a Daily Care Foaming Cleanser, Pore Therapy and Serum Gel. The line is available at more than 5,000 dermatologists and plastic surgeons’ offices.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1454U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1143Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 3865 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 356Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 322Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 274Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 239Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 225L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 201Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women