Posted: October 6, 2009
Obagi introduced its CLENZIderm M.D. System, a physician-dispensed acne system with a liquefied form of 5% benzoyl peroxide in combination with salicylic acid that allows for deeper penetration to control acne quickly. The system includes a Daily Care Foaming Cleanser, Pore Therapy and Serum Gel. The line is available at more than 5,000 dermatologists and plastic surgeons’ offices.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 996U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 335‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 266Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 188Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 182Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand
- 148Galderma Encourages Rosacea Sufferers to Ditch Their Makeup
- 137Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 132Mother Dirt Launches Microbiome-restoring Products
- 113The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 104Melt On Oil-Cream, Melt Off Impurities