Posted: October 6, 2009
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Obagi introduced its CLENZIderm M.D. System, a physician-dispensed acne system with a liquefied form of 5% benzoyl peroxide in combination with salicylic acid that allows for deeper penetration to control acne quickly. The system includes a Daily Care Foaming Cleanser, Pore Therapy and Serum Gel. The line is available at more than 5,000 dermatologists and plastic surgeons’ offices.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 466U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 362Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 234Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 208Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 156Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 143Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 113Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 113Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 111The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 70Epigenetics as the Future of Skin Care