Posted: October 6, 2009
Obagi introduced its CLENZIderm M.D. System, a physician-dispensed acne system with a liquefied form of 5% benzoyl peroxide in combination with salicylic acid that allows for deeper penetration to control acne quickly. The system includes a Daily Care Foaming Cleanser, Pore Therapy and Serum Gel. The line is available at more than 5,000 dermatologists and plastic surgeons’ offices.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1439U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 11724 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1121Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 775Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 724Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 673Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 260Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 253Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 232Kleenex Exfoliating Cushions Named Product of the Year 2017
- 169Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant