Posted: October 6, 2009
Obagi introduced its CLENZIderm M.D. System, a physician-dispensed acne system with a liquefied form of 5% benzoyl peroxide in combination with salicylic acid that allows for deeper penetration to control acne quickly. The system includes a Daily Care Foaming Cleanser, Pore Therapy and Serum Gel. The line is available at more than 5,000 dermatologists and plastic surgeons’ offices.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1325U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 522Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 437Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 424Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 221Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 211Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 184Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 166LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 134The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 105From Diaper Rash to Tattoos: Dr. Bronner's Body & Lip Balm