Posted: October 6, 2009
Obagi introduced its CLENZIderm M.D. System, a physician-dispensed acne system with a liquefied form of 5% benzoyl peroxide in combination with salicylic acid that allows for deeper penetration to control acne quickly. The system includes a Daily Care Foaming Cleanser, Pore Therapy and Serum Gel. The line is available at more than 5,000 dermatologists and plastic surgeons’ offices.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 2026U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 13082017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 973Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 777SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 710Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 709How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 5784 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 44966% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 329Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 233SMD Cosmetics International Brings K-Beauty Stateside with Inhyunjin Anti-Aging Line