Posted: October 6, 2009
Obagi introduced its CLENZIderm M.D. System, a physician-dispensed acne system with a liquefied form of 5% benzoyl peroxide in combination with salicylic acid that allows for deeper penetration to control acne quickly. The system includes a Daily Care Foaming Cleanser, Pore Therapy and Serum Gel. The line is available at more than 5,000 dermatologists and plastic surgeons’ offices.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1615U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1537Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1200Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 513E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 413Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 319Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 2685 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 267Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 213Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 191Detailed Ingredient Descriptions Count in Skin Care