Skin Care Partnership
Posted: October 6, 2009
International Orange and In Fiore launched International Orange, a luxury skin care line. The ingredients for skin and hair contain essential oils that are harvested and processed in small batches to ensure the purity of the aroma and character of each ingredient. The primary scents are Exotic Ceremonial Flowers, Uplifting Citruses and Healing Herbs. The products are available at Fred Segal, Internal Orange Spa in San Francisco and online at www.internationalorange.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1579U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1411Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 1209Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 441E-commerce Driving Facial Oil Segment
- 406Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 313Probiotic Skincare is Finding Success with Esse Skin Care Leading the Way
- 268Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 2645 Ways Skin Care Brands Can Differentiate
- 204Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 192What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?