Skin Care Partnership
Posted: October 6, 2009
International Orange and In Fiore launched International Orange, a luxury skin care line. The ingredients for skin and hair contain essential oils that are harvested and processed in small batches to ensure the purity of the aroma and character of each ingredient. The primary scents are Exotic Ceremonial Flowers, Uplifting Citruses and Healing Herbs. The products are available at Fred Segal, Internal Orange Spa in San Francisco and online at www.internationalorange.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1453U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 11694 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1121Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 781Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 721Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 671Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 258Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 258Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 230Kleenex Exfoliating Cushions Named Product of the Year 2017
- 167Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant