Skin Care Partnership
Posted: October 6, 2009
International Orange and In Fiore launched International Orange, a luxury skin care line. The ingredients for skin and hair contain essential oils that are harvested and processed in small batches to ensure the purity of the aroma and character of each ingredient. The primary scents are Exotic Ceremonial Flowers, Uplifting Citruses and Healing Herbs. The products are available at Fred Segal, Internal Orange Spa in San Francisco and online at www.internationalorange.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1418U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 814Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 238Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 1874 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1842017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 130Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 124SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 110Taking Care of Skin is a Treet
- 87MyChelle Dermaceuticals’ Perfect C PRO Serum 25%
- 70OleHenriksen Relaunches with Four Product Franchises