Skin Care Partnership
Posted: October 6, 2009
International Orange and In Fiore launched International Orange, a luxury skin care line. The ingredients for skin and hair contain essential oils that are harvested and processed in small batches to ensure the purity of the aroma and character of each ingredient. The primary scents are Exotic Ceremonial Flowers, Uplifting Citruses and Healing Herbs. The products are available at Fred Segal, Internal Orange Spa in San Francisco and online at www.internationalorange.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 850U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 414Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 3492017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 335How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 279SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 2584 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 223Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 207Biossance Expands Its Renewable Clean Skin Care to Sephora
- 13466% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 122Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"