Skin Care Partnership
Posted: October 6, 2009
International Orange and In Fiore launched International Orange, a luxury skin care line. The ingredients for skin and hair contain essential oils that are harvested and processed in small batches to ensure the purity of the aroma and character of each ingredient. The primary scents are Exotic Ceremonial Flowers, Uplifting Citruses and Healing Herbs. The products are available at Fred Segal, Internal Orange Spa in San Francisco and online at www.internationalorange.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1455U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1141Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 3845 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 356Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 322Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 273Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 238Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 225L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 200Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women