Skin Care Partnership
Posted: October 6, 2009
International Orange and In Fiore launched International Orange, a luxury skin care line. The ingredients for skin and hair contain essential oils that are harvested and processed in small batches to ensure the purity of the aroma and character of each ingredient. The primary scents are Exotic Ceremonial Flowers, Uplifting Citruses and Healing Herbs. The products are available at Fred Segal, Internal Orange Spa in San Francisco and online at www.internationalorange.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1015U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 329‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 287Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 184Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 173Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand
- 153Galderma Encourages Rosacea Sufferers to Ditch Their Makeup
- 148Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 123The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 118Mother Dirt Launches Microbiome-restoring Products
- 102Melt On Oil-Cream, Melt Off Impurities