Skin Care Partnership
Posted: October 6, 2009
International Orange and In Fiore launched International Orange, a luxury skin care line. The ingredients for skin and hair contain essential oils that are harvested and processed in small batches to ensure the purity of the aroma and character of each ingredient. The primary scents are Exotic Ceremonial Flowers, Uplifting Citruses and Healing Herbs. The products are available at Fred Segal, Internal Orange Spa in San Francisco and online at www.internationalorange.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1302U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 429Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 417Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 298Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 201Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 190Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 170LeafLAB Develops Botanical-based Masks
- 162Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 131The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 107From Diaper Rash to Tattoos: Dr. Bronner's Body & Lip Balm