Skin Care Partnership
Posted: October 6, 2009
International Orange and In Fiore launched International Orange, a luxury skin care line. The ingredients for skin and hair contain essential oils that are harvested and processed in small batches to ensure the purity of the aroma and character of each ingredient. The primary scents are Exotic Ceremonial Flowers, Uplifting Citruses and Healing Herbs. The products are available at Fred Segal, Internal Orange Spa in San Francisco and online at www.internationalorange.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1245U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 760Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 578Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 4295 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 425Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 330Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 308Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 292How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 237There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 224Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant