No Refrigeration Required
Posted: October 6, 2009
Mannatech, Inc., introduced its Optimal Skin Care System, which utilizes a proprietary filtration and enhancement system to support a preservative-free environment with no refrigeration required. The system is comprised of a makeup remover, a cleansing silk, a hydrating balancer, a restoring serum, a moisturizing cream, an enriching eye cream and a soothing lotion. The Optimal line of products contain trehalose; iris florentina root extract with isoflavone; yeast extract, which is rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals; and artemia extract, which retains DNA cell moisture. The products are available at independent associates and partners internationally.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1471U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1167Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 474Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 294Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 270Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 225L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 179Beauty Drinks Market to Sail Past $1 Billion by 2021
- 155Q: Why Does Skin Sag? A: Sweat Gland Shrinkage
- 151Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women