No Refrigeration Required
Posted: October 6, 2009
Mannatech, Inc., introduced its Optimal Skin Care System, which utilizes a proprietary filtration and enhancement system to support a preservative-free environment with no refrigeration required. The system is comprised of a makeup remover, a cleansing silk, a hydrating balancer, a restoring serum, a moisturizing cream, an enriching eye cream and a soothing lotion. The Optimal line of products contain trehalose; iris florentina root extract with isoflavone; yeast extract, which is rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals; and artemia extract, which retains DNA cell moisture. The products are available at independent associates and partners internationally.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1771U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1085Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 1034Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 782Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 6535 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 619Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 516How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 513Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 452There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant