No Refrigeration Required
Posted: October 6, 2009
Mannatech, Inc., introduced its Optimal Skin Care System, which utilizes a proprietary filtration and enhancement system to support a preservative-free environment with no refrigeration required. The system is comprised of a makeup remover, a cleansing silk, a hydrating balancer, a restoring serum, a moisturizing cream, an enriching eye cream and a soothing lotion. The Optimal line of products contain trehalose; iris florentina root extract with isoflavone; yeast extract, which is rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals; and artemia extract, which retains DNA cell moisture. The products are available at independent associates and partners internationally.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1060U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 321Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 314‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 190Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 171Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand
- 163Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 151Galderma Encourages Rosacea Sufferers to Ditch Their Makeup
- 123The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 119Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- 105Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty