No Refrigeration Required
Posted: October 6, 2009
Mannatech, Inc., introduced its Optimal Skin Care System, which utilizes a proprietary filtration and enhancement system to support a preservative-free environment with no refrigeration required. The system is comprised of a makeup remover, a cleansing silk, a hydrating balancer, a restoring serum, a moisturizing cream, an enriching eye cream and a soothing lotion. The Optimal line of products contain trehalose; iris florentina root extract with isoflavone; yeast extract, which is rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals; and artemia extract, which retains DNA cell moisture. The products are available at independent associates and partners internationally.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1425U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 11744 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1121Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 773Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 725Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 675Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 262Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 253Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 232Kleenex Exfoliating Cushions Named Product of the Year 2017
- 169Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant