No Refrigeration Required
Posted: October 6, 2009
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
Mannatech, Inc., introduced its Optimal Skin Care System, which utilizes a proprietary filtration and enhancement system to support a preservative-free environment with no refrigeration required. The system is comprised of a makeup remover, a cleansing silk, a hydrating balancer, a restoring serum, a moisturizing cream, an enriching eye cream and a soothing lotion. The Optimal line of products contain trehalose; iris florentina root extract with isoflavone; yeast extract, which is rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals; and artemia extract, which retains DNA cell moisture. The products are available at independent associates and partners internationally.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 461U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 444Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 249Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 236Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 161Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 152Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 146Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 143Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 128The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 93A New Paradigm in Skin Care