No Refrigeration Required
Posted: October 6, 2009
Mannatech, Inc., introduced its Optimal Skin Care System, which utilizes a proprietary filtration and enhancement system to support a preservative-free environment with no refrigeration required. The system is comprised of a makeup remover, a cleansing silk, a hydrating balancer, a restoring serum, a moisturizing cream, an enriching eye cream and a soothing lotion. The Optimal line of products contain trehalose; iris florentina root extract with isoflavone; yeast extract, which is rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals; and artemia extract, which retains DNA cell moisture. The products are available at independent associates and partners internationally.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 722U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 6362017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 359Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 335Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 305How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 29666% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 249Biossance Expands Its Renewable Clean Skin Care to Sephora
- 1714 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 98Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 91Cleansing Clay Cleans Male Skin