Posted: October 6, 2009
BABOR Cosmetics introduced its Collagen Booster beauty fluid that stimulates collagen production in the skin and reorganizes the collagen fibers into a firm, regular structure, using a tripeptide. The product will be available for retail purchase in spas and stores nationwide and online at www.BABOR.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 2185U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1303Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 1157Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 843Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 7905 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 621Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 576How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 477There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 417Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 364Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant