Posted: October 6, 2009
BABOR Cosmetics introduced its Collagen Booster beauty fluid that stimulates collagen production in the skin and reorganizes the collagen fibers into a firm, regular structure, using a tripeptide. The product will be available for retail purchase in spas and stores nationwide and online at www.BABOR.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1297U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 9422017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 649Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 478SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 462Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 3534 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 338How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 30466% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 268Biossance Expands Its Renewable Clean Skin Care to Sephora
- 213Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"