Posted: October 6, 2009
BASF Introduces Dehyton® AO 45 – The First Commercial Microalgae-Derived Betaine Surfactant — BASF Personal Care
BABOR Cosmetics introduced its Collagen Booster beauty fluid that stimulates collagen production in the skin and reorganizes the collagen fibers into a firm, regular structure, using a tripeptide. The product will be available for retail purchase in spas and stores nationwide and online at www.BABOR.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 673Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 600U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 333Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 333Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 251Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 243Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 203Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 199Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 178The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 145A New Paradigm in Skin Care