Posted: October 6, 2009
BABOR Cosmetics introduced its Collagen Booster beauty fluid that stimulates collagen production in the skin and reorganizes the collagen fibers into a firm, regular structure, using a tripeptide. The product will be available for retail purchase in spas and stores nationwide and online at www.BABOR.com.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1024U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 329‘Second Skin’ Delivers Potential Fountain of Youth
- 288Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 184Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
- 173Skin Care Should Encompass Joy: DCL Relaunches Brand
- 153Galderma Encourages Rosacea Sufferers to Ditch Their Makeup
- 151Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 123The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 118Mother Dirt Launches Microbiome-restoring Products
- 102Melt On Oil-Cream, Melt Off Impurities