Cognis launched Cosmedia Triple C, a liquid polymer dispersion that, according to the company, improves the condition of the skin and hair while imparting a pleasant feel on application. The product was also formulated to meet consumer demand for milder formulations free from ethylene oxide. Further, Cosmedia Triple C is said to improve the viscosity and stability of skin and hair formulations.
Improved Conditioning for Skin; Hair
February 22, 2010
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 451U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 413Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 238Focus Still on Men's Care as a Growth Category for Beauty
- 231Beauty to Grow on Three Pillars 2015–2025
- 143Skin Care Market Radiant for Foreseeable Future
- 140Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
- 140Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 137Next-level Natural Skin Care
- 122The Spa Market as a Distribution Channel
- 87A New Paradigm in Skin Care
- Private Label Takes on Skin Care
10/7/2008, Jeff Falk
- Specialty Skin Care Makes Multiple Claims
1/9/2009, Leslie Benson
- Spice up Your Formulation: Addressing Issues Caused by Acids in Skin Care Products
8/25/2009, Zolt Szabados, Technical Services Manager, BASF Corporation
- Results Driven
3/4/2010, Sara Mason
- Multi-Innovation in Actives
6/4/2010, Diane Bilodeau, Ph.D.