Cognis launched Cosmedia Triple C, a liquid polymer dispersion that, according to the company, improves the condition of the skin and hair while imparting a pleasant feel on application. The product was also formulated to meet consumer demand for milder formulations free from ethylene oxide. Further, Cosmedia Triple C is said to improve the viscosity and stability of skin and hair formulations.
Improved Conditioning for Skin; Hair
February 22, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1427U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 11784 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1121Dermaplane Debuts at Ulta
- 776Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 730Inside the K-beauty Playbook
- 677Beauty 2017-2018, Part 5: What’s Working in Skin Care & Hair Care
- 262Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- 248Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 232Kleenex Exfoliating Cushions Named Product of the Year 2017
- 169Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
1/5/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief