Cognis launched Cosmedia Triple C, a liquid polymer dispersion that, according to the company, improves the condition of the skin and hair while imparting a pleasant feel on application. The product was also formulated to meet consumer demand for milder formulations free from ethylene oxide. Further, Cosmedia Triple C is said to improve the viscosity and stability of skin and hair formulations.
Improved Conditioning for Skin; Hair
February 22, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1774U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1085Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 1033Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 782Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 6505 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 619Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 516How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 512Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 452There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv