Cognis launched Cosmedia Triple C, a liquid polymer dispersion that, according to the company, improves the condition of the skin and hair while imparting a pleasant feel on application. The product was also formulated to meet consumer demand for milder formulations free from ethylene oxide. Further, Cosmedia Triple C is said to improve the viscosity and stability of skin and hair formulations.
Improved Conditioning for Skin; Hair
February 22, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1288U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 9502017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 645Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 482SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 477Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 3554 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 342How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 30366% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 255Biossance Expands Its Renewable Clean Skin Care to Sephora
- 213Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
1/5/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief