Cognis launched Cosmedia Triple C, a liquid polymer dispersion that, according to the company, improves the condition of the skin and hair while imparting a pleasant feel on application. The product was also formulated to meet consumer demand for milder formulations free from ethylene oxide. Further, Cosmedia Triple C is said to improve the viscosity and stability of skin and hair formulations.
Improved Conditioning for Skin; Hair
February 22, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1669U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1046Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 356These are 2040's Wrinkliest Cities, According to ROC
- 242Legalize It: CannaSkin
- 230Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 219K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- 186Flawless By Friday Delivers Unisex Skin Care
- 174Can Strivectin Defend Necks Against Technology?
- 163Anti-Aging: The Trends and Challenges in New Product Development
- 146What's Driving Growth in Skin Lighteners Through 2020?
- Next-level Natural Skin Care
10/11/2015, Lisa Doyle
- A New Paradigm in Skin Care
10/11/2015, Jacqueline Clarke, Diagonal Reports
- Applied Consumer Insights in Acne Care and Conditioners
10/17/2015, Jennifer Donahue and Denise Costrini, Croda Personal Care North America
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured