Cognis launched Cosmedia Triple C, a liquid polymer dispersion that, according to the company, improves the condition of the skin and hair while imparting a pleasant feel on application. The product was also formulated to meet consumer demand for milder formulations free from ethylene oxide. Further, Cosmedia Triple C is said to improve the viscosity and stability of skin and hair formulations.
Improved Conditioning for Skin; Hair
February 22, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1508U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1176Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 403Artistry Resynchronizes the Skin for New Luxury Products
- 3175 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 313Home-cooked Beauty: Meet Oleum Vera
- 272Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 226L'Oreal Presents Skin Care That Lets Women Embrace Their Age
- 181Beauty Drinks Market to Sail Past $1 Billion by 2021
- 157Robin McGraw Revelation Seeks to Improve Skin and Inspire Women
- Get Ready for the Skin Care Boom
2/23/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Is At-home Vaginal Rejuvenation Ready for the Beauty Aisle?
4/6/2016, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv