Cognis launched Cosmedia Triple C, a liquid polymer dispersion that, according to the company, improves the condition of the skin and hair while imparting a pleasant feel on application. The product was also formulated to meet consumer demand for milder formulations free from ethylene oxide. Further, Cosmedia Triple C is said to improve the viscosity and stability of skin and hair formulations.
Improved Conditioning for Skin; Hair
February 22, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1426U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 819Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 240Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 1884 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 1882017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 132Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 126SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 109Taking Care of Skin is a Treet
- 85MyChelle Dermaceuticals’ Perfect C PRO Serum 25%
- 70K-beauty Arrives at Walmart
- Retinaldehyde Pairings and Trojan Horses: Expanded Edition
5/6/2016, David Peter, John Stanek and Melinda Wochner, CoValence Laboratories, and Shyam Gupta, Bioderm Research
- 3 Steps to Building Personalized Skin Care
5/23/2016, Tanaha Hairston
11/7/2016, Laura Ziv
- How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
1/5/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- Oleum Vera: Delivering DIY Skin Care
1/30/2017, Jeb Gleason-Allured