Posted: October 6, 2009
Cracked Heel Repair Push-Up Stick, introduced by Earth Therapeutics, is formulated with anti-septic tea tree oil and shea butter, a natural emollient to repair, soften and protect dry, rough, cracked skin. The moisturizing stick is hypo-allergenic, contains no mineral oil and is paraffin free. Key Ingredients include tea tree oil, shea butter, coconut oil, cocoa seed butter, beeswax, olive fruit oil, sunflower seed oil, sweet almond oil, vitamin A and vitamin B. The product is available in major retail outlets within the U.S.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 1886U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 1071Sheet Mask Sales Will Reach $336.7 Million by 2024
- 1061Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 765Exclusive Interview: Yes To Is Winning Skin Care With Cotton and Charcoal
- 7335 Drivers of Multicultural Skin Care
- 639Is Your Brand Making Anti-pollution Claims? Read This.
- 611Madonna’s MDNA Skin Coming to U.S.
- 504How to Build a Brand and Win on QVC
- 446There's a Subscription Box for That: Korean Sheet Masks
- 331Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- Dermalogica’s Daily Superfoliant