Posted: October 6, 2009
Cracked Heel Repair Push-Up Stick, introduced by Earth Therapeutics, is formulated with anti-septic tea tree oil and shea butter, a natural emollient to repair, soften and protect dry, rough, cracked skin. The moisturizing stick is hypo-allergenic, contains no mineral oil and is paraffin free. Key Ingredients include tea tree oil, shea butter, coconut oil, cocoa seed butter, beeswax, olive fruit oil, sunflower seed oil, sweet almond oil, vitamin A and vitamin B. The product is available in major retail outlets within the U.S.
Most Popular in Skin Care
- 2057U.S. Skin Care Market to Reach Nearly $11 Billion in 2018
- 13132017's Trendiest Beauty Concept: Clouds
- 994Demand for Organic Beauty to Grow to Over $13 Billion by 2018, Report Says
- 778SLIDESHOW: K-beauty Goes Mass in the United States
- 713Skin Analysis That's a Snap (of a Selfie) Thanks to Olay
- 709How Skin Care Brands Can Improve Online Presence
- 5894 Ways Multicultural Skin Care Is Changing
- 45166% of Americans Don't Protect Skin Against Pollution
- 335Brand Valuation Company Releases Listing of "Most Valuable Cosmetic Brands"
- 233SMD Cosmetics International Brings K-Beauty Stateside with Inhyunjin Anti-Aging Line